Long-lasting and refreshing mint flavour with Nicabate Extra Fresh Mint Gum
Nicotine cravings can pop up unexpectedly, regardless of the time of day or where you happen to be. If you're not ready to quit smoking straight away, you can use Nicabate Extra Fresh Mint Gum for nicotine craving control, to help you cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke first.
The nicotine replacement therapy 'reduce to quit' approach allows you to manage and control cravings as you gradually reduce the number of cigarettes you smoke until you are completely smoke-free. Nicabate Extra Fresh Mint Gum helps you deal with nicotine cravings and distracts you from smoking whenever and wherever you need it to help you quit smoking.
Nicabate Extra Fresh Mint Gum: Helps you chew your nicotine cravings away. It offers convenient on-the-spot help to manage nicotine cravings that pop up during your day. The nicotine gum is also easy to carry wherever you go, so you're always prepared. Nicabate Extra Fresh Mint Gum is used to help people quit smoking. Nicabate Extra Fresh Mint Gum is a form of nicotine replacement therapy (NRT).
You may get those sudden urges to smoke, and it won’t be easy to resist those nicotine cravings. Resist nicotine cravings with more confidence with Nicabate Extra Fresh Mint Gum.
• Fresh mint flavour
• Use throughout the day for nicotine craving control
• Available with 4mg extra strength or 2mg regular strength. Choose Nicabate 4mg Extra Gum if you smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day, or 2mg if you smoke less than 20 cigarettes a day
• Nicotine gum offers a convenient form of craving control
• Chew your way to nicotine craving relief
• Used to help people stop smoking
• Nicotine replacement therapy (NRT)
Suitable For: Those who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day.
Boxed Contents: 100 Coated Gum Pieces
Size: 100 Pack
- Do not use more than 1 piece at a time.
- Do not use more than 10 pieces per day.
Do Not Use:
- If you have had a heart attack or have circulation problems unless your doctor tells you to.
- If you are under 12 years old.
- If the blister or foil is broken.
- If you are allergic to nicotine or any of the ingredients in the gum.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your doctor before use:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have high blood pressure that is not controlled.
- If you have a stomach ulcer.
- If you have kidney or liver disease.
- If you have an overactive thyroid or adrenal gland cancer.
- If you use insulin for diabetes.
- If you are under 18 years of age.
- If you are taking any other medications.
Products containing sugar alcohol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Gum Base contains Butylated Hydroxytoluene (E321), Sorbitol (E420), Xylitol (E961), Calcium Carbonate (E227), Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous (E500), Glycerol (E422), Acesulfame Potassium (E950), Sucralose (E995), Titanium Dioxide, Talc and Flavours. Coating contains Xylitol (E961), Mannitol (E421), Acacia (E414), Sucralose (E955), Carnauba Wax (E903), Titanium Dioxide, Talc and Flavours.
Active Ingredients: Each piece of gum contains 4 mg nicotine (as nicotine resinate).
Contains: Each piece of gum contains 4mg Nicotine (as nicotine resinate). Each piece contains 14mg sodium and 545.7mg sugar alcohols. Contains sodium salts and sugar alcohols (mannitol, maltitol and sorbitol).
Nicabate Extra Fresh Mint Gum is used to help people stop smoking. Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product.
Adult - How to use: Chew slowly until taste becomes strong (about 1 minute) then stop and rest the gum against your cheek. When the taste fades, chew a few times until the taste gets strong then rest the gum again. Full instructions are given in the enclosed leaflet. Nicabate Extra Fresh Mint Gum can be used according to the following timetable. Initial treatment period, 12 weeks: Chew one piece of gum whenever there is an urge to smoke. Use 8-12 pieces/day. Step down treatment period, 2 weeks: Use 4-6 pieces/day. Step off treatment period, 2 weeks: Use 1-3 pieces/day. Gradually reduce to zero to help you stay smoke-free.
Store below 25°C. Store in original container.
Storage Temperature: Below 25°C
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes