No Products in the Cart
Ostelin Infant Vitamin D3 Drops helps bone development and supports muscle & immune function. From infancy, sugarless and flavour free. Contains no added sugar, artificial colour and flavours.
- Ostelin Infant Vitamin D3 Drops are perfectly suited to breast feeding babies and can offer a convenient dosing format for older children up to 12 years.
- Each concentrated drop delivers 400IU of vitamin D3, the form naturally found in the body, blended with premium quality fractionated coconut oil.
- The sugarless formula has no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Flavour free and odourless, so it won't interfere with feeding.
- Vitamin D is important for infant wellbeing as it:
- Helps to form and maintain strong bones.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of teeth.
- Promotes calcium absorption.
- Is involved in bone mineralisation.
- Is important for optimal strength and functioning of the skeletal muscle.
- Is important for a healthy immune system.
- Vitamin D is made in the skin when exposed to ultraviolet light from the sun, so those who rarely see daylight as they are always indoors, or who always wear sun protection clothing, may require additional dietary vitamin D.
- Adequate vitamin D intake cannot generally be obtained via diet alone. There are not many foods that naturally contain vitamin D and breast milk is generally low in vitamin D. Infants who are breast-fed and dark-skinned may require vitamin D supplementation to maintain adequate vitamin D nutrition.
Add a drop of sunshine vitamin to their day with Ostelin, Australia's #1 Vitamin D Brand (Aztec National Scan Sales, MAT to 11/08/17).
Product Claims: Ostelin Infant Vitamin D3 Drops are perfectly suited to breast feeding babies and can offer a convenient dosing format for older children up to 12 years.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONDietary Supplement.
USAGE INSTRUCTIONSFor infants and children up to 12 years
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSRefrigerate after opening. Store below 25°C.
Q. Where can I buy Ostelin Infant Vitamin D3 Drops 2.4ml? A. Ostelin Infant Vitamin D3 Drops 2.4ml can be bought online on the Live Healthy Online Store.
Q. What's the origin of this item? A. Ostelin Infant Vitamin D3 Drops 2.4ml is imported out of Australia and manufactured by Ostelin.
Q. What's the expiry date for Ostelin Infant Vitamin D3 Drops 2.4ml? A. At the very least, each product has a use by/expiration date between 12-18 months from the date of purchase. We never sell expired products. The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand. Some perishable items (such as certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates.