Scholl Verruca and Wart Remover Kit removes verrucas and warts in as little as 1 treatment
Scholl Freeze Verruca & Wart Remover Kit is for the treatment of common warts and verrucas & works by rapidly freezing the wart or verruca.
How to use: Attach applicator to the white plastic cap of can and press down the dispensing button for 5 seconds. The applicator should be applied to the centre of the wart or verruca for 40 seconds, but no longer.
• FAST AND EFFECTIVE: Scholl Freeze Verruca & Wart Remover Kit starts to work in 40 seconds and works by rapidly freezing the wart or verruca. One single treatment can be sufficient however, for more stubborn or persistent warts or verrucas, additional applications may be required
• PRECISE, TARGETED ACTION: Scholl Verruca & Wart Complete Freeze Remover Kit has precision applicators which are designed to target only the wart or verruca and avoid surrounding healthy skin. Should form a blister after application and fall off in 10-14 days.
• SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN: Scholl Verruca & Wart Complete Freeze Remover Kit is suitable for use on children aged four years and above. To be applied by an adult and read the instructions carefully before use.
• SCHOLL FOOT EXPERTISE: Scholl has over 100 years of expertise and experience in making feet feel better.
Contains: Dimethyl Ether, Propane, Isobutane.
Easy to Use - 5 Simple Steps
YOU MUST READ THE INSTRUCTION LEAFLET CAREFULLY BEFORE USE.
Have a household timer available to time your treatment, as it is essential to time accurately to ensure safe and effective treatment.
1. Select the most appropriate applicator bud (based on size of wart/verruca) and attach it to the white plastic cap, by firmly pushing it into the larger opening on the end as shown.
2. Place the can upright on a covered table or other sturdy surface. Do not hold the can near your face, over parts of your body or clothing. Place the cap on the can as shown, so that the applicator buds sits in the clear plastic shield on the side of the can, When using the product, use in a well-ventilated area, with no ignition source or near a source of heat.
3. Keeping the can upright and holding as shown, press the cap firmly down for 5 seconds. Do not hold the plastic shield. '
4. Remove the cap from the can, with the applicator bud still attached. Do not let any liquid come into contact with your skin and do not hold can near your eyes. You MUST wait for 15 seconds, holding the bud pointing downwards, before applying to the verruca or wart. This allows the liquid to collect at the bottom of the applicator bud, and reach the freezing temperature required for effective treatment.
5. Ensure the verruca or wart to be treated is facing upwards. Keeping the applicator bud pointing straight down, lightly place the tip of the bud on the centre of the verruca or wart for 40 seconds, but do not apply for longer than 40 seconds. Do not dab. Discard the applicator bud after a single use.