Nasonex® Allergy is a once daily intranasal corticosteroid nasal spray which offers powerful treatment and prevention of the symptoms of hayfever and allergies due to pollen, dust, pets and mould. It is clinically proven2,3 to provide effective relief of your nasal allergy symptoms, working at
the source - in your nose.
2. Penagos M, et al. Allergy 2008 63:1280-1291.
3. Graft D, et al. J Allergy Clin Immunol 1996 98:724-31.
Enjoy 24-hour relief, and use everyday for best
results (up to 6 months).
Nasonex® Allergy's direct anti-inflammatory action works inside the
nasal passages to treat
and prevent allergy
sneezing, and an itchy
and runny nose.
Provides effective relief without making you feel tired.
Apply 2 sprays into each
nostril once a day when
first starting treatment.
Once symptoms are
controlled, reduce to
one spray into each
nostril once daily.
Nasonex Allergy Nasal Spray provides powerful, long-lasting relief from hayfever and allergy symptoms like nasal congestion, sneezing, runny and itchy nose and itchy and watery eyes.
Australia's number 1 hayfever nasal spray!^
Nasonex Allergy is a once daily nasal spray which offers powerful treatment and prevention of tough hayfever symptoms without a prescription, helping to relieve you from the frustration and exhaustion that hayfever symptoms can bring.
It is clinically proven* to provide effective relief of your nasal allergy symptoms, working at the source - in your nose.
Features & Benefits
- Superior allergy relief than antihistamines*
- Effective treatment and prevention of hayfever, dust allergies, pet allergies and mould allergies
- Convenient once daily dosing for 24 hour relief
- Provides non-drowsy relief so you can enjoy your day
- Long lasting treatment and prevention from hayfever & allergy symptoms
Nasonex Allergy provides direct anti-inflammatory action that works inside the nasal passages to both relieve and prevent tough hayfever symptoms. Nasonex Allergy provides non-drowsy relief of hayfever and other airborne allergy symptoms such as:
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Itchy nose
Nasonex Allergy is non-drowsy and is suitable for use in adults and children 12 years and over and can be used daily for up to 6 months.
* Berger et al. Ann Pharmacother. 2005; 39: 1984-1989. Graft et al. Journal of allergy and clinical immunology. 1996; 98(4):724-31 - Sponsored by Schering-Plough Research Institute. Penagos M, et al. Allergy 2008; 63:1280-91. Walls et al. MJA 2005; 182(1):28-33 - Sponsored by GSK.
^IQVIA Allergy OTC INCS Sales, Volume and Value MAT to 16/04/22
Size: 2x140 sprays
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Do not use this product:
- In children under 12 years of age.
- Continuously for more than 6 months without the advice of your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you have severe nose infection.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if:
- Your symptoms are not relieved within 7 days.
- Your nose bleeds.
- You develop signs of a nasal or sinus infection such as fever, pain or swelling or discoloured nasal discharge.
- You have eye pain or visual disturbances.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- Have a history of tuberculosis.
- Have infection of the nose or sinus.
- Have ulceration in the nose or have recently had an injury or surgery to your nose.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding or are planning to become pregnant or breastfeed.
Contains benzalkonium chloride as preservative.
For Intranasal use only.
Do not use if the seal on carton is broken or missing.
Mometasone furoate 50 micrograms/spray
The pump should be primed prior to first use or if it has not been used for 14 days or longer.
Shake well before each use.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
Initially 2 sprays into each nostril once daily.
Once symptoms are controlled, reduce to 1 spray into each nostril once daily.
Maximum daily dose: One dose in 24 hours.
Use every day for best results. It may take 1-2 days for the full effect to take place.
Do not exceed the maximum daily dose.
Please read the leaflet enclosed in the carton before use, and for full priming, spraying and cleaning instructions.
Store below 25°C.
Do not freeze.