Brush-in gel formula uses a gentle vegan plant based extract colour gel ideal for more sensitive skin or those who cannot use peroxide based products. Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation to certain individuals, and when used for eyelash & eyebrow tinting may cause injury to the eye. A preliminary patch test according to the accompanying directions should be made before each use. KEEP OUT OF REACH FROM CHILDREN.
No smudge, waterproof colour for eyelashes and brows
Results that last up to six-weeks (in line with your natural lash turnover)
Quick and easy to use
12 applications per pack (12-month supply)
Beautiful, professional results
Natural looking shades to enhance lashes and brows
Colour Cream (tube 1): Aqua, Alcohol denat, (Calendula Officinalis/Safflower Flower/Achillea Millefolium Flower, Leaf and Stem/Vaccinium Myrtillus/Vitex Agnus-Castus Fruit/Rhus Chinensis Gall/Walnut Husk/Camellia Sinensis/Nettle Leaf/(Juniperus Communis Leaf and Stem/Horse Chestnut Nut/Dichroa Febrifuga Root/Grape Seed/Acacia Catechu Wood/Goldenrod/ Hypericum Perforatum Extract) Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide. Developer Gel (tube 2):Aqua, Silver Nitrate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ammonia.
INSTRUCTIONS Prepare eye and brow area
1. Make sure lashes and brows are completely clean by removing natural oils as well as make up with a non-oily cleanser.
2. Lashes: Take two eye protection papers and put some Vaseline on one side of the eye protection papers. Press the papers right up under the eye and adhere to the skin as close as possible to the bottom lashes. (See diagram adjacent)
3. Brows: Apply Vaseline with a cotton bud on the skin around the brow to protect it from coming in contact with the dye.
APPLY COLOUR CREAM TUBE 1
4. Squeeze 2cm of the colour cream into the clean mixing cup. Then apply to the lashes using the black applicator wand as if you are applying mascara. Apply to the brows at the same time using an upward motion brushing on the cream in the same direction as the hair growth.
5. Leave on for 2 minutes
6. THEN REMOVE THE COLOUR CREAM FROM LASHES & BROWS USING A DRY COTTON PAD.
APPLY DEVELOPER GEL TUBE 2
7. Squeeze 2cm of the developer gel into the clean mixing cup. Then apply to the lashes using the pink applicator wand as if you are applying mascara. Apply to the brows at the same time using an upward motion brushing on the developing gel in the same direction as the hair growth.
8. Leave on for 1 minute
9. CLEANING THE EYELASHES AND BROWS: At the end of the application time, remove excess developer gel using a damp cotton pad.