No Products in the Cart
A2 Platinum Premium Junior Milk Drink is formulated for tiny tummies for 3 years +.
The Original Milk Protein.
Supported by Science.
A2 Platinum Premium Junior Milk Drink is based on a unique cows' milk where the Beta-casein protein is guaranteed to be only the naturally occurring A2 type. It has been formulated with additional nutrients to supplement the normal recommended diet for a child which includes a wide variety of nutritious foods.
Specially formulated to supplement the normal diet of an active child beyond 3 years of age, when their dietary intake may be inadequate. This nutritionally advanced milk drink, tailored specifically for children, is more than a standard cows' milk. It provides the natural benefits of the naturally occurring A2 Milk, with additional nutrients important for growth and development.
- Iron for normal cognitive development in children.
- Vitamin B12 and Vitamin C to help support healthy immune system.
- Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Thiamin and Zinc to help support healthy normal growth and development in children.
- Calcium and Vitamin D to help support normal bone and teeth structure.
- Contains Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
- No artificial colours, no artificial flavours and no preservatives.
- No added sucrose (table sugar).
A2 Platinum Junior Milk Drink can be used on its own or mixed with other age appropriate foods.
One 220mL serve provides up to 45% of the recommended daily intake (RDI) of 16 essential vitamins and minerals.
Nutrition to help support:
- Normal cognitive development.
- Healthy immune system.
- Healthy growth & development in children.
Q. Where can I buy A2 Junior Stage 4 900g? A. A2 Junior Stage 4 900g can be bought online on the Live Healthy Online Store.
Q. What's the origin of this item? A. A2 Junior Stage 4 900g is imported out of Australia and manufactured by A2.
Q. What's the expiry date for A2 Junior Stage 4 900g? A. At the very least, each product has a use by/expiration date between 12-18 months from the date of purchase. We never sell expired products. The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand. Some perishable items (such as certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates.