A formula designed to nutritionally support babies with colic or constipation.
Aptamil Gold+ Colic & Constipation is a premium specialty infant formula suitable for infants experiencing colic and/or constipation. Specially researched and developed, it contains ingredients to help ease symptoms, reduce episodes of colic, and encourage softer and more frequent stools.
- Can assist families in the management of infant colic or constipation by relieving and reducing symptoms, while offering nutritional support for the baby
- Nutritionally complete for infants aged 0 to 6 months
- Suitable for infants aged 6 to 12 months as part of a mixed diet
- Not suitable for infants with confirmed cows' milk protein allergy, galactosaemia, lactose intolerance
- 900g tin format
Aptamil Gold+ Colic & Constipation is not suitable for general use and should be used under medical supervision.
Suitable For: Birth to 12 Months, Babies with colic and constipation.
Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles & teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to formula.
Aptamil Gold+ Colic & Constipation infant formula is not suitable for general use and should be used under medical supervision. Not to be used for infants with a diagnosed cows' milk protein allergy. Important notice: breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Consult your healthcare professional for advice. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution. The Aptamil Gold+ Colic & Constipation formula is thickened slightly and you may need to use a medium flow teat. Dental Hygiene: Putting your baby to bed with a bottle can cause tooth decay. Encourage your baby to drink from a cup from 6-8 months.
Hydrolysed Whey Protein Concentrate (Contains Milk), Vegetable Oils (Antioxidant (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols, Ascorbyl Palmitate)), Glucose Syrup, Starch, Galacto-oligosaccharides (Contains Milk), Lactose, Maltodextrin, Long Chain Polyfructose, Omega LCPUFAs (Contains Fish, Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols, Ascorbyl Palmitate)), L-tyrosine, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Inositol, L-carnitine, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin).
Mineral: Potassium, Calcium, Chloride, Phosphorus, Sodium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Iodine, Manganese, Selenium.
Vitamin: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, C, D3, E, K1, Folic Acid, Biotin.
Nucleotides: Cytidine-5'-monophosphate, uridine-5' monophosphate, adenosine-5'-monophosphate, Inosine-5'-monophosphate, Guanosine-5'-monophosphate.
A medium flow teat is recommended for this formula.
Age: Birth to 2 weeks, Cooled boiled water: 60mL, Level scoops of powder: 2, Number of feeds per day: Up to 8
Age: 2 weeks to 4 weeks, Cooled boiled water: 90mL, Level scoops of powder: 3, Number of feeds per day: 7-8
Age: 1-2 months, Cooled boiled water: 120mL, Level scoops of powder: 4, Number of feeds per day: 6-7
Age: 3-4 months, Cooled boiled water: 150mL, Level scoops of powder: 5, Number of feeds per day: 4-6
Age: 5-6 months, Cooled boiled water: 180mL, Level scoops of powder: 6, Number of feeds per day: 5
Age: 6-9 months, Cooled boiled water: 180mL, Level scoops of powder: 6, Number of feeds per day: 3-5
Age: 9-12 months, Cooled boiled water: 210mL, Level scoops of powder: 7, Number of feeds per day: 3
1 scoop = 4.6 powder. Note: 1 scoop of powder added to 30mL of water yields approximately 33.6mL of formula. This feeding guide is a general guide only; your child may need more or less than shown.
1. Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
2. Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
3. Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly & level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
4. Always add one level scoop of powder for each 30mL of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
5. Test temper on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight & use contents within four weeks.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes