No Products in the Cart
Supports Mental Sharpness
With a high dose of B complex vitamins which contribute to your mental performance.
Supports Immune Defence
Berocca Performance contains a high dose of B vitamins, as well as vitamin C and minerals, zinc, calcium and magnesium. It helps promote immune defence as well as energy levels.
Berocca Performance energy vitamin is a clinically tested multivitamin with 12 essential vitamins and minerals to help support physical energy and mental sharpness throughout the day.
Berocca Performance energy vitamin supports your energy so you can be at your best in whatever daily challenges you're facing. Berocca Performance is the most studied multivitamin in the world: backed by 7 clinical studies1-7 showing improved energy for mind and body.
Whether you have a busy day ahead or are studying for exams, Berocca is a little drop of positivity to help you feel at your best. Switch ON with Berocca!
The formula of magnesium, zinc, calcium, vitamin C and all eight B vitamins helps release energy from your food, reduces tiredness and supports physical and mental stamina*.
Features and benefits
- Energy multivitamin with a high dose of B vitamins which work together to release energy from your food
- Great tasting delicious, fruity berry flavour
- Helps support immune defence. Contains vitamin C and zinc to support your immune system. Vitamin C is an antioxidant and supports nervous system function
- Helps improve alertness and concentration
- Helps improve physical stamina* and reduce tiredness
- Helps enhance mental performance
- Only 6 - 8 calories per serve
- Improves energy without relying on a sugar or caffeine hit
- Vegan friendly: Berocca is not manufactured with ingredients derived from animal origin
- Intended for everyday use: our clinical studies show that Berocca works best when taken daily for 28 days.
After taking Berocca Performance daily for 28 days:
- 8 in 10 would recommend it for energy
- 7 in 10 reported having more energy in the morning
- 7 in 10 reported having more energy in the afternoon
- 9 in 10 said they felt healthy
*When consumed daily for 28 days. 1. D. O. Kennedy et al, Psychopharmacology (Berl), 211 (2010), 55-68. Study funded by Bayer Consumer Care AG, Switzerland. 2. D. J. White et al, Nutrients, 7 (2015), 9005-17. Study funded by Bayer Consumer Care AG, Switzerland. 3. D. O. Kennedy et al, Human Psychopharmacol Clin Exp 2011;26:338-347. Study funded by Bayer Consumer Care AG, Switzerland. 4. A. Scholey et al, Nutrients, 5 (2013), 3589-604. Study funded by Bayer Consumer Care AG, Switzerland. 5. D. Carroll et al, Psychopharmacology (Berl), 150 (2000), 220-5. Study funded by Roche Consumer Health, Switzerland. 6. D. J. White et al, Nutritional Neuroscience, 20 (2017), 8-22. Study funded by Bayer Consumer Care AG, Switzerland. 7. D. J. White et al, Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience, 8 (2016), 288. Study funded by Bayer Consumer Care AG, Switzerland.
Boxed Contents: 45 effervescent tablets
Size: 45 Pack
CAUTIONPhenylketonurics - product contains aspartame (phenylalanine). Contains tabletting aids, artificial sweeteners, colour, flavouring. Follow the directions for use. Vitamin and mineral supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. Each tablet contains 287mg sodium.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 25°C. Keep the tube tightly closed in a cool dry place.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes
Q. Where can I buy Berocca Energy Vitamin Original Berry Effervescent Tablets 45 pack? A. Berocca Energy Vitamin Original Berry Effervescent Tablets 45 pack can be bought online on the Live Healthy Online Store.
Q. What's the origin of this item? A. Berocca Energy Vitamin Original Berry Effervescent Tablets 45 pack is imported out of Australia and manufactured by Berocca.
Q. What's the expiry date for Berocca Energy Vitamin Original Berry Effervescent Tablets 45 pack? A. At the very least, each product has a use by/expiration date between 12-18 months from the date of purchase. We never sell expired products. The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand. Some perishable items (such as certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates.