Always read the label. Follow the instructions for use.
The Boston™ System – For the Care of Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses. Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses are manufactured from a fluoro silicone acrylate (FSA) which requires special care to maintain its enhanced comfort and performance. Boston™ and Boston ADVANCE™ Solutions have been specifically developed to provide the unique compatibility and effectiveness that your lenses deserve.
• Never reuse the solutions.
• Never touch the dropper tip of the container to any surface, since this may
contaminate the solution.
• Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
• Always wash and rinse your hands before handling your lenses.
• After inserting your lenses, always clean your lens storage case, rinse thoroughly
and allow to air dry.
• Store solutions at room temperature (15 - 30°C).
• Discard bottle ninety (90) days after opening.
• Use before expiration date marked on the container.
• ALWAYS SOAK LENSES IN CONDITIONING SOLUTION. NEVER SOAK LENSES IN
CLEANER. ALWAYS RINSE LENSES THOROUGHLY WITH FRESH TAP WATER AFTER
• Lens storage case should be replaced frequently to avoid potential microbial
contamination and ocular irritation.
Boston or Boston ADVANCE Solutions should not be used with soft contact lenses.
Do not use if imprinted neckband on bottle is missing or broken.
* All Boston products are approved for use with fluoro silicone acrylate
and silicone acrylate contact lenses.
The Boston™ System – For the Care of Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses.
Bausch + Lomb Boston ADVANCE™ Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution: A sterile
aqueous contact lens conditioning solution, preserved with Polyaminopropyl
Biguanide 0.0005%, Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.003%, EDTA 0.05%
DIRECTIONS: Before handling lenses, wash hands with mild soap and position
yourself over a flat surface covered with a soft towel.
1. After cleaning lenses with Boston ADVANCE Cleaner and rinsing, place
lenses in empty lens storage case and fill to top ridges with Boston
ADVANCE Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution. Soak lenses for at least
four (4) hours (or overnight) before wearing. Always use fresh Conditioning
solution for soaking and storing lenses.
2. After soaking, remove lenses from lens storage case, reapply fresh Conditioning
solution if desired and insert.
3. Thoroughly clean interior of lens storage case with hot water and air dry after