Always read the label. Follow the instructions for use.
The Boston™ System – For the Care of Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses. Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses are manufactured from a fluoro silicone acrylate (FSA) which requires special care to maintain its enhanced comfort and performance. Boston™ and Boston ADVANCE™ Solutions have been specifically developed to provide the unique compatibility and effectiveness that your lenses deserve.
IF CLEANER IS ACCIDENTALLY INSTILLED INTO THE EYE, REMOVE YOUR LENSES AND IMMEDIATELY RINSE THE EYE WITH FRESH TAP WATER UNTIL THE CLEANER IS THOROUGHLY REMOVED. IF YOU EXPERIENCE EYE DISCOMFORT, EXCESSIVE TEARING, VISION CHANGES, OR REDNESS OF THE EYE, IMMEDIATELY REMOVE YOUR LENSES AND PROMPTLY CONTACT YOUR EYE CARE PROFESSIONAL.
• Never reuse the solutions.
• Never touch the dropper tip of the container to any surface, since this may contaminate the solution.
• Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
• Always wash and rinse your hands before handling your lenses.
• After inserting your lenses, always clean your lens storage case, rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry.
• Store solutions at room temperature (15 - 30°C).
• Discard bottle ninety (90) days after opening.
• Use before expiration date marked on the container
• ALWAYS SOAK LENSES IN CONDITIONING SOLUTION. NEVER SOAK LENSES IN CLEANER.
ALWAYS RINSE LENSES THOROUGHLY WITH FRESH TAP WATER AFTER CLEANING.
• If you are allergic to any ingredient in this product, do not use.
• KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
• For ophthalmic use only. Not to be taken orally.
Boston or Boston ADVANCE Solutions should not be used with soft contact lenses.
Do not use if imprinted neckband on bottle is missing or broken.
* All Boston products are approved for use with fluoro silicone acrylate and silicone acrylate contact lenses.
The Boston™ System – For the Care of Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses.
A sterile, concentrated, homogeneous surfactant solution containing alkyl ether sulfate, ethoxylated alkyl phenol, tri-quaternary cocoa-based phospholipid, and silica gel as cleaning agents; with titanium dioxide, sodium chloride and sodium phosphate dibasic.
The method of lens cleaning is described below.
1. Rub the lens with minimal pressure with 2-4 drops of Cleaner in the palm of your hand for twenty seconds.
2. REMOVE ALL TRACES OF CLEANER BY THOROUGHLY RINSING WITH FRESH TAP WATER.
3. Place lens in storage case and cover each lens with a fresh supply of the Conditioning Solution.
After cleaning, lenses should be conditioned by soaking in the Conditioning Solution for at least 4 hours (or overnight) before wearing.