Always read the label. Follow the instructions for use.
Boston SIMPLUS Multi-Action Solution is an innovative one-bottle cleaning, disinfecting and conditioning product for
rigid gas permeable lenses (RGP). It is approved for use with fluoro silicone acrylate and silicone acrylate gas permeable
contact lenses. Boston SIMPLUS Multi-Action Solution removes protein and lipids from the lens surface and also helps
keep stubborn deposits away from lenses. This solution is also designed for rinsing lenses, which eliminates loosened
surface deposits from the lens. A multi-polymer cushioning system conditions the lens to provide cushioning upon
insertion and enhanced uniform wetting. A patented humectant maintains lens wettability. This formula is designed to
provide a soothing effect to your eyes. It also contains a preservative system proven effective in destroying harmful
organisms. This solution is effective both in cleaning and disinfecting, yet is compatible with the eye upon lens insertion.
• Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
• Not for use with soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses.
• Lens care procedures recommended by your practitioner must be followed. Failure to follow these procedures may
result in the development of serious eye infections.
• Do not touch bottle tip to any surface or your eye since this may contaminate the solution or cause injury to the eye.
• Always wash your hands before handling your lenses.
• Never reuse solution. Always use fresh solutions for cleaning and disinfecting lenses.
• Keep cap closed when not in use to avoid contamination or evaporation.
• Store at room temperature (15-30°C).
• Do not use any eye medication in conjunction with this solution unless under medical supervision.
• Discard remaining solution 3 months after first opening.
• Do not use beyond the expiry date.
• KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
• Lens cases can be a significant source of microbial contamination and ocular irritation. Lens cases should be cleaned
with a surfactant contact lens cleaner, rinsed with hot water and allowed to dry in the air with the caps off every day.
Lens cases should be replaced frequently.
IMPORTANT: If irritation or excessive tearing occurs, persists or increases or if your vision is impaired, discontinue use
and promptly consult your eye care practitioner.
Boston SIMPLUS Multi-Action Solution is an innovative one-bottle cleaning, disinfecting and conditioning product for rigid gas permeable lenses (RGP).
A sterile, aqueous, buffered solution that contains poloxamine, hydroxyalkylphosphonate, boric acid, sodium borate, sodium chloride, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Glucam and preserved with chlorhexidine gluconate (0.003%), polyaminopropyl biguanide (0.0005%).
Remove the imprinted neckband. Do not use the solution if the imprinted neckband is broken or missing.
1. To ensure proper disinfecting, all steps listed below must be followed:
Wash your hands with mild soap. (Caution – pump soaps may contain
oil-based suspension agents.)
2. Place lenses in empty lens case and fill with fresh Boston Simplus
Multi-Action Solution. Soak lenses for at least four (4) hours or overnight
3. After soaking, remove lenses from lens case and rub both sides of the lenses
carefully with two (2) to four (4) drops of Boston Simplus Multi-Action
Solution in the palm of your hand for twenty (20) seconds. No separate daily
cleaner is required.
4. Rinse for approximately five (5) seconds with a steady stream of Boston
SIMPLUS Multi-Action Solution to eliminate loosened surface deposits
(Note: No tap water rinse required) and insert lenses.
5. Thoroughly clean interior of lens case with hot water and air dry after each
use. Precaution: To avoid contamination, avoid contact between the tip of the
bottle with any object. Keep the bottle completely closed when not in use.