No Products in the Cart
Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional
Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in the first trimester
Provides support for metabolism when used in conjunction with a program of reduced intake of dietary calories and increased physical activity.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Why use Caruso’s Vitamin B2?
Caruso’s Vitamin B2 is an easy to swallow tablet, specifically designed to assist the body’s energy production and maintenance. Vitamin B2 may help relieve some of the symptoms of mild migraines, support eye health, support hair growth and skin health; and as an antioxidant, reduce free radical damage to the body.
Caruso’s Vitamin B2 health indications:
• Decrease and relieve the symptoms and duration of mild migraines
• Support eye health
• Enhance and promote energy levels
• Support the body’s metabolism and maintain skin health
• Support hair strength and growth
• Anti-oxidant activity, reducing free radical damage, and aids with tissue repair
• Preventing a B2 dietary deficiency
Customers who would use Caruso’s Vitamin B2:
• Those suffering with mild migraine symptoms
• Those who require support for eye health
• Those who require support for metabolism and energy levels.
• Those looking for support for strong, thick hair growth
• Those who require skin health support
• Those who are after a product that offers antioxidant support
Q. Where can I buy Carusos Natural Health Vitamin B2 100mg 120 Tablets? A. Carusos Natural Health Vitamin B2 100mg 120 Tablets can be bought online on the Live Healthy Online Store.
Q. What's the origin of this item? A. Carusos Natural Health Vitamin B2 100mg 120 Tablets is imported out of Australia and manufactured by Caruso's Natural.
Q. What's the expiry date for Carusos Natural Health Vitamin B2 100mg 120 Tablets? A. At the very least, each product has a use by/expiration date between 12-18 months from the date of purchase. We never sell expired products. The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand. Some perishable items (such as certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates.