No Products in the Cart
Not recommended for use while pregnant and/or breastfeeding
Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, please
consult your healthcare professional
Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medication
Zinc may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time
Why use Caruso’s Zinc?
Zinc is benefcial for skin health as it plays a role in wound healing and assisting with the symptoms of acne. Zinc also helps to support male reproductive health by being involved in the synthesis of testosterone and the maintenance of healthy sperm production and motility
Caruso’s Zinc has been specifically formulated for:
• Support the immune system to fight illness
• Enhance immune system defence
• Improve healing of minor wounds, cuts and abrasions
• Relief from the symptoms of acne, pimples and minor skin eruptions
• Support healthy reproductive system and sperm health
• Reduce free radical damage to the body cells
• Help to prevent a dietary zinc defciency
Customers who would use Caruso’s Zinc:
• Those wishing to improve their immune response
• Individuals who want to reduce free radical damage to the body
• Males who would like support for sperm health and production
• Men who require support for a healthy reproductive system
• Those wishing to reduce the occurrence of acne, pimples and skin
• Individuals who would like to promote skin healing from wounds, cuts
• Individuals who would like support for sense of taste and smell
Adults take 1 tablet a day with food or advised by your healthcare professional
Dosage instructions as per label
Q. Where can I buy Carusos Natural Health Zinc 120 Tablets? A. Carusos Natural Health Zinc 120 Tablets can be bought online on the Live Healthy Online Store.
Q. What's the origin of this item? A. Carusos Natural Health Zinc 120 Tablets is imported out of Australia and manufactured by Caruso's Natural.
Q. What's the expiry date for Carusos Natural Health Zinc 120 Tablets? A. At the very least, each product has a use by/expiration date between 12-18 months from the date of purchase. We never sell expired products. The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand. Some perishable items (such as certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates.