No Products in the Cart
J'aderma Rapid Relief Rash Cream with Zinc Oxide provides fast soothing relief for dry, cracked and inflamed skin. Ideal for incontinence care and dermatologically tested.
• Fast soothing relief for dry, cracked and inflamed skin
• Dermatologically tested
• Australian Made
• Designed to remain on top of the skin's epidermal layer
• Immediately soothes and relieves dry, cracked and inflamed skin
• Zinc Oxide - used to relieve inflamed skin
• Enriched with Shea Butter and Calendula - to soothe irritated and raw skin
• Protects against further damage caused by moisture
• Designed for all family members
• Not tested on animals
• Ideal for incontinence care
• All J'aderma Skin Care products can be used in combination as a 3-step process, or individually
Boxed Contents: 100ml rash cream
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSBelow 25 °C
Q. Where can I buy J'aderma Rapid Relief Rash Cream 100ml? A. J'aderma Rapid Relief Rash Cream 100ml can be bought online on the Live Healthy Online Store.
Q. What's the origin of this item? A. J'aderma Rapid Relief Rash Cream 100ml is imported out of Australia and manufactured by J'aderma.
Q. What's the expiry date for J'aderma Rapid Relief Rash Cream 100ml? A. At the very least, each product has a use by/expiration date between 12-18 months from the date of purchase. We never sell expired products. The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand. Some perishable items (such as certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates.