L'Oreal Paris Excellence Crème is a permanent hair colour that is 100% Grey coverage from root to tip. Excellence crème gives you rich, natural looking colour with caring ingredients for a long-lasting result.
Cover your shoulders with a towel and put on gloves.
- 1. Your colouring cream (1a) will already be pierced following the skin allergy test. Pour it entirely into the Developer (1b).
- 2. Close with the applicator tip and shake it to obtain a completely even mixture.
- 3. Twist off the applicator tip immediately to avoid bursting and damage from the product overflowing.
- 4. You can choose to use the comb applicator, ideal for mid-length or straight hair.
If you regularly colour your hair (every 4-6 weeks) and want to cover your greys or want to stay close to your current colour.
- 1. Start applying the mix at the roots of dry, unwashed hair. Use the bottle tip to separate the hair section by section.
- 2. Once roots are saturated, massage and leave to develop for 20mins.
- 3. Then apply the remaining product throughout the lengths and ends. Again, leave to develop for 10mins.
If you're colouring your hair for the first time, or your hair has not been coloured in the past 3 months.
- Start applying the mix at the roots of dry, unwashed hair.
- 1. Use the bottle tip to separate the hair section by section.
- 2. Spread and apply the remaining product all over the hair and leave to develop for 30mins.
Delicately cleanses the scalp and hair by gently rinsing away excess residues. Smoothes the hair to reveal its radiance. Natural, non-overcharged colour results.
- 1. First add a small amount of water to your hair and massage. Then rinse out the colour until the water runs clear.
- 2. You may now remove your gloves. Break off the bottle cap of the Caring Gentle pH Shampoo (2) and apply. Massage until the foam is rich and dense. Then rinse.
Apply a hazelnut amount of the Lightweight Nourishing Mask (3). Leave on for 3 mins and then rinse your hair.
Keep your Lightweight Nourishing Mask (3) to use once a week until your next colour for soft, shiny and lively hair.
1a/1b Protective Colouring Cream & Developer - Enriched with Pro-Keratin and protective serum actives to protect hair as it colours for a long-lasting result.
Caring Gentle pH Post-Colour Shampoo - Delicately cleanses the scalp and hair of excess residue to reveal radiant, rich and natural colour.
Lightweight Nourishing Mask - Infused with Ceramides to intensely nourish the hair with no weigh down.
Colour with respect with new L'Oréal Paris Excellence Crème. 100% Grey Coverage
Colour with Respect.
Respect as you Colour. Respect your Scalp. Respect your Hair.
100% grey coverage from root to tip. L'Oreal Paris Excellence Crème gives you a rich, deep, natural and even colour available in a wide spectrum of shades. Our reformulated 3 step system ensures your hair will be left with impeccable grey cover, superior strength and replenished like never before. The protective colouring cream is enriched with Pro-Keratin for long lasting colour and strengthens hair. The new caring post-colour shampoo delicately cleanses the scalp and balances your scalp pH level for less irritation. Complete yout routine with the new lightweight nourishing mask for shiny, soft and lively hair.
Size: 1 Unit
• Includes our triple care colour ritual, 1. Caring colouring cream, 2. Caring gentle scalp post-colour shampoo, 3. Caring lightweight mask
• 100% Grey Coverage
• New Post Colour Shampoo is gentle on scalp & hair
• Nourished, healthy hair
• Natural, multi-tonal colour
Colouring Cream: Aqua / Water • Cetearyl Alcohol • Propylene Glycol • Deceth-3 • Laureth-12 •
Ammonium Hydroxide • Oleth-30 • Hexadimethrine Chloride • Lauric Acid • Glycol Distearate •
Polyquaternium-22 • Ethanolamine • Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano] / Silica Dimethyl Silylate • Ci 77891 /
Titanium Dioxide • 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl • M-Aminophenol • Ascorbic Acid • Sodium Metabisulfite •
Hydroxypropyl Bis(N-Hydroxyethyl-P-Phenylenediamine) Hcl • 2-Methylresorcinol • Dimethicone • Proline •
P-Phenylenediamine • Carbomer • Threonine • Resorcinol • Edta • Parfum / Fragrance.
Developer:Aqua / Water • Hydrogen Peroxide • Cetearyl Alcohol • Sodium Salicylate • Trideceth-2
Carboxamide Mea • Phosphoric Acid • Ceteareth-25 • Tetrasodium Etidronate • Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate •
Gentle Ph Shampoo: Aqua / Water • Sodium Laureth Sulfate • Cocamidopropyl Betaine •
Dimethicone • Sodium Chloride • Parfum / Fragrance • Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide • Guar
Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride • Mica • Coco-Betaine • Sodium Benzoate • Sodium Hydroxide •
Phenoxyethanol • Steareth-6 • Acetic Acid • Peg-100 Stearate • Peg-45M • Trideceth-10 • Trideceth-3 •
Salicylic Acid • Fumaric Acid • Linalool • Benzyl Alcohol • Amodimethicone • Isoeugenol • Carbomer • Citric
Acid • Bht • Hexylene Glycol • Hexyl Cinnamal • Glycerin • Glycol Distearate
Nourishing Mask: Aqua / Water • Amodimethicone • Stearyl Alcohol • Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate
• Isopropyl Myristate • Behentrimonium Chloride • Cetyl Alcohol • Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzedwheat Protein •
Phenoxyethanol • Acetic Acid • Peg-150 Distearate • Trideceth-5 • Trideceth-6 • Trideceth-10 • Panthenol • Linalool •
Benzyl Alcohol • Isopropyl Alcohol • Isoeugenol • 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol • Caprylyl Glycol • Cetrimonium
Chloride • Hexyl Cinnamal • Glycerin • Parfum / Fragrance.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
1) Add the colouring cream to the developer and shake well to mix.
2) Apply the mix to your hair, starting from the roots then throughout the lengths and ends. Leave in hair for 30 mins.
3) Rinse your hair until the water runs clear. Use the Caring Gentle pH Shampoo to remove any excess residue.
4) Apply a halzenut amount of the Lightweight Nourishing Mask. Leave in for 3 mins then rinse your hair. Use the mask once a week until your next colour for soft, shiny, lively hair.