Whatever your concern; blemishes, dark circles, uneven skin tone, we've got you covered with our NEW More Than Concealer. Don't stop asking for more.
Infallible More Than Concealer comes in 18 shades so you can find the perfect one to brighten, correct, contour & highlight. Use it in targeted areas or full face application, with a jumbo doe foot applicator, this is MORE THAN just a concealer.
With a high pigment elastic formula giving you the ultimate full coverage finish with a totally weightless feel. This ultra long-wear formula has an undetectable finish that doesn't crease or settle into fine lines.
• Flawless full coverage with a natural matte finish
• Ultra-blendable formula
• Long-lasting weightless wear
• Large doe foot applicator for perfect on-the-go application
• Available in 18 shades
G927988 - Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Undecane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Tridecane, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Octyldodecanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Cellulose Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica Silylate, Acrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate/Vinylidene Chloride Copolymer, Parfum / Fragrance, Trihydroxystearin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Isobutane, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethy Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Citronellol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
[+/- May Contain: Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide]. (F.I.L. B225110/1).
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
Use the doe foot applicator to dab, dot or swipe with expert precision and ease, and blend seamlessly for a natural matte finish.
1. Using a shade that matches your skin tone, apply a small dot of More Than Concealer directly on to any blemishes or imperfections and pat in using your finger or makeup brush/sponge.
2. Using a shade a level or two lighter than your natural skin tone, swipe your More Than Concealer under your eyes and blend out to conceal dark circles and help brighten your under eye for a youthful, lifted look.
3. Use a shade two to three levels darker than your skin tone to contour & help add dimension to your face.