Veet Spawax Stripless Wax Refill pampers you with Purple Lily and Sugar Fig Fragrances.
Experience salon-perfect smoothness with Veet Spawax. The professional quality wax warming system that melts the wax and maintains it at the ideal temperature, giving you salon-perfect results at home.
Formulated for smooth application, simply apply the wax and allow it to become dry to the touch. The wax can easily be removed in one go, removing hairs as short as 2mm-no strips are required. And with the aroma of Purple Lily and Sugar Fig you can enjoy a pampering experience with the beautiful end result of touchably smooth skin.
Boxed Contents: 6 Stripless Wax Discs
- Read and follow all precautions and directions before use.
- Retain outer pack and User Manual attached to the Veet Spawax Stripless Wax Warming Kit or visit veet.com for other precautions.
- Suitable for use on legs, arms, underarms and bikini line.
- Not suitable for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
- Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
- Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinoids.
- Before every for the elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinoids.
- Before every use, Test your skin reaction by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately using some used wax, or baby oil and then rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
- After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case contact with eyes, seek medical advice immediately. Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising.
In some instances, you may find discs have broken during transit. You can still use the wax as directed, as performance has not been compromised.
For precautions look on the side of pack. For full precautionary statements, safety and usage instructions refer to the User Manual included in the Veet Spawax Stripless Wax Warming Kit or visit veet.com
Only use with Veet Spawax Stripless Wax
Do not microwave refills.
FIRST AID INFORMATION
For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Phone Australia 13 11 26; New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor.
Glyceryl Rosinate, Cera Alba, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Paraffin, Aqua, Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Parfum, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Ethylene Dioleamide, Octadecyl Di-t-butyl-4-hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, CI 77891, CI 77742.
5 easy steps to salon-perfect smoothness
1. Place the appropriate number of wax discs for the body area you wish to depilate into the pot.
2. Plug in the pot - the warmer will begin to melt the discs. The wax is ready to use when it achieves a smooth consistency - in approximately 30 minutes (for 4 discs).
3. Scoop wax onto the spatula and apply a layer of wax to the thickness of an orange peel in the direction of hair re-growth (from knee to ankle). Try to make the end of the strip slightly thicker so that you can grip.
4. Wait for 30 to 60 seconds until the wax becomes dry to the touch. Hold your skin taut. Grasp the thicker end of the wax, and pull the strip back as quickly as you can, against the direction of hair growth (from ankle to knee).
5. After waxing, clean away any wax residue using some used wax or baby oil.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes