Vital Greens, now named Vital All-In-One, was the first product developed under the Vital Brand in early 2000. The formula is an easily absorbed, carefully balanced powder blend of essential nutrients that have been extracted from natural dense vegetables and fruits plus the addition of probiotics, herbs, vitamins and minerals. Recently the formula was renamed Vital All-In-One to highlight the product is more than greens, emphasising it is a comprehensive supplement. Just two teaspoons daily of Vital All-In-One delivers 78 vital ingredients that are loaded with probiotics, prebiotics, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, essential fatty acids, fibre and a unique high alkalising pea protein.
A convenient all in one vitamin powder
You know you need the best fuel you can afford to keep your body and brain in top shape, but knowing isn’t the same as doing.
Our busy lives make convenience and over-processed food an all-too-easy option and a balanced diet often takes a back seat when we’re stressed and busy. The results can be fatigue, weakness, irritability, a weakened immune sysem and a host of other illnesses and conditions.
But there’s no need to settle for a diet that lacks antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acid and other nutrients you need to keep your body and brain working at 100%. Vital All-In-One makes getting optimum nutrition every day both simple and convenient.
Ingredients and benefits:
The power-packed Vital All-In-One contains 78 vital ingredients to help support good health.
- The many greens and nutrient-dense fruits and vegetables will help to counteract the daily toll that pollution, radiation, free radicals, fast food and stress exact on your body.
- Ingredients like green tea and grapeseed extracts, cocoa beans and citric acid, to name just a few, help support your immune system, to assist in fighting illness and to help recover quickly when you do get sick
- Poor intestinal health may compromise your ability to absorb nutrients. Vital All-In-One provides a blend of probiotics, prebiotics and enzymes to help keep your digestive system working at its best. It is also in a convenient powder form that makes it easier to digest and be absorbed by the body.
- Very few people are free from the burden of stress, which may wreck havoc on the immune system and interferes with mood, sleep and concentration. Vital All-In-One contains a carefully selected range of adaptogenic herbs (which encourage emotional stability and mental acuity) to help give you the calm edge you need to achieve your goals – big and small.
- For optimum health, your liver needs to be working well and doing its job of flushing out impurities and filtering toxins. Rice bran powder, dandelion root extract, milk thistle extract and burdock root extract help support your liver & help keep it functioning at it’s best.
- Maintaining a healthy weight and controlling your appetite are common problems which, if poorly managed, can lead to obesity and a range of deadly lifestyle diseases. The 100% Vital Pea Protein Isolate in Vital’s All-In-One is rich in amino acids – the building blocks of protein that help to control appetite, blood sugar and preserve muscle mass.
And of course, Vital All-in-One also includes vitamins & minerals to help support your daily good health. Support your body to help be all you can be with this lactose-free, gluten free, vegan friendly all-in-one supplement – 78 vital ingredients.
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase. Vitamin and Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional.
Organic Spirulina 1000mg Organic Apple Powder 600mg Organic Chorella Powder 333mg Organic Kale Sprouts 100mg Organic Wheatgrass Powder 200mg Organic Barley Sprouts 200mg Acerola Fruit extract 267mg Carica Papaya Powder 250mg Organic Broccoli Sprouts 150mg Pineapple Fruit Juice extract 240mg Bilberry Fresh Fruit extract 200mg Rosehip Fruit extract 167mg Red Beet Powder 167mg Carrot Root Powder 83mg Spinach Leaf Powder 67mg Licorice Root Powder 67mg Wolfberry (Goji) Fruit extract 33mg Hawthorne Fruit extract 29mg Kelp Whole Plant Powder 8mg. Citric Acid (anhydrous) 150mg R,S Alpha Lipoic Acid 67mg Astragalus Root extract 67mg Grapeseed extract 67mg Green Tea extract 67mg Cocoa Bean Polyphenol extract 67mg Rosemary Leaf extract 67mg Beta Glucans 50mg Reiishi Mushroom Powder 21mg Shiitake Mushroom Powder 21mg Resveratrol 10mg . Globe Artichoke extract 500mg Inulin (FOS prebiotics) 417mg Ginger Rhizome Powder 67mg Bromelain 65mg Aloe Vera Gel 500mg Lactobacillus Acidophilus 3.0billion Bifidobacterium Bifidum 3.0billion Papain (from carica papaya & pineapple). Siberian Ginseng extract 1000mg Lecithin (95% phosphatides) 725mg Organic Flaxseed Powder 400mg Gotu Kola extract 67mg Withania somnifera (Ashwaganda) 67mg. Citrus bioflavanoid extract 500mg Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 333mg Calcium (from Calcium citrate 100%) 130mg Potassium(from Potassium phosphate di-basic) 104mg Vitamin E(d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 100mg Magnesium (from Magnesium citrate) 42mg Vitamin B3 (Nicotinic acid) 18mg Silica (colloidal anhydrous) 13.6mg Zinc (from Zinc amino acid chelate) 10mg Co-Enzyme Q-10 (Ubidecarenone) 8mg Vitamin B5 (Calcium pantothenate) 3.5mg Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 3.2mg Vitamin B1 (Thaimine hydrochloride) 2.8mg Vitamin B2 (Riboflavine) 2mg Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 2mg Pro-vitamin A (Beta-carotene) 2mg Manganese (from Manganese amino acid chelate) 1.4mg Vitamin B7 (Biotin) 330µg Vitamin B9 (Folic acid) 300µg Copper (from Copper gluconate) 225µg Selenium (from Selenomethionine) 30µg Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 28µg Chromium (from Chromium picolinate) 10µg Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol) 2.8µg. Rice Bran Powder 310mg Milk Thistle extract 67mg Dandelion Whole Plant extract 33mg Burdock Root extract 21mg. 100% Vital Pea Protein Isolate 927mg. Papaya, Broccoli, Carrot, Pineapple, Natural Vanilla, and Natural Sweetener Complex (thaumatin, monk fruit, stevia, xanthan gum).
Dissolve 2 heaped teaspoons in 200-300mls of water, non-acidic juice (apple/blackcurrant), or milk of your choice.