No Products in the Cart
Olay Regenerist Luminous Whips Face Cream Moisturiser UV SPF 30 50g evens tone & reduces pores without greasiness. Light as air texture. 8 hour shine control. Lasting radiance without shine.
- Breakthrough Whip moisturiser delivers powerful skincare with a light as air finish
- 8 hour shine control with matte finish, instantly hydrates and primes skin for all-day makeup wear
- Light as air texture. 8 hour shine control. Lasting radiance without shine
- In 2 weeks, evens skin tone & reduces appearance of pores. In 8 weeks, significantly reduces appearance of spots
- Exclusive Active Rush Technology actively holds & releases 1000X its weight in hydration
- Uniquely whipped formula with Pearl- Optics Technology (Inositol, Vitamin B3) Oil-Free. Non-Greasy. Absorbs instantly. Will not clog pores
- Broad spectrum SPF 30 brightening
KEY FEATURES• TONE & PORE PERFECTING light as air finish all day long
CAUTIONKeep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredients: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
Homosalate 8% w/w,
Octocrylene 5% w/w,
Octyl salicylate 4% w/w,
Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane 3% w/w;
PRESERVATIVES: Phenoxyethanol and methyl hydroxybenzoate
Contains: Contains phenoxyethanol and methyl hydroxybenzoate.
USAGE ADVICEReapply product as of as necessary when exposed to the sun.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C.
Storage Temperature: 30°C
Q. Where can I buy Olay Luminous Whip UV SPF Face Cream Moisturiser 50g? A. Olay Luminous Whip UV SPF Face Cream Moisturiser 50g can be bought online on the Live Healthy Online Store.
Q. What's the origin of this item? A. Olay Luminous Whip UV SPF Face Cream Moisturiser 50g is imported out of Australia and manufactured by Olay.
Q. What's the expiry date for Olay Luminous Whip UV SPF Face Cream Moisturiser 50g? A. At the very least, each product has a use by/expiration date between 12-18 months from the date of purchase. We never sell expired products. The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand. Some perishable items (such as certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates.