No Products in the Cart
Lightweight & fast absorption brightens & lightens skin tone, visibly reduces look of dark spots.
Maintains long-lasting moisture make the skin look plumper & radiant. Tighten pores and helps reduce wrinkles.
Olay Regenerist Whips Face Cream Moisturiser UV SPF 30 50g reduces wrinkles & firms skin without greasiness. Light as air texture. 8 hour shine control. Powerful wrinkle results without heaviness.
- Active moisturiser, advanced anti-ageing
- Controls shine & gives matte finish, even after 8 hours;
skin feels light & smooth all day long
- Light as air texture. 8 hour shine control. Powerful wrinkle results without heaviness
- In 2 weeks, skin is noticeably firmer - more elastic
In 4 weeks, significantly reduces lines and wrinkles
- Exclusive Active Rush Technology actively holds & releases 1000X its weight in hydration
- Uniquely whipped formula, with potent anti-ageing actives - - Advanced amino-peptide complex and carob fruit extract
- Oil-Free. Non-Greasy. Absorbs instantly. Will not clog pores
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Anti-ageing
KEY FEATURES• ADVANCED ANTI-AGEING
CAUTIONKeep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredients: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
Homosalate 8% w/w,
Octocrylene 5% w/w,
Octyl salicylate 4% w/w,
Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane 3% w/w;
Contains: Contains phenoxyethanol.
USAGE ADVICEReapply product as of as necessary when exposed to the sun.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C.
Storage Temperature: 30°C
Q. Where can I buy Olay Regenerist Whip UV SPF Face Cream Moisturiser 50g? A. Olay Regenerist Whip UV SPF Face Cream Moisturiser 50g can be bought online on the Live Healthy Online Store.
Q. What's the origin of this item? A. Olay Regenerist Whip UV SPF Face Cream Moisturiser 50g is imported out of Australia and manufactured by Olay.
Q. What's the expiry date for Olay Regenerist Whip UV SPF Face Cream Moisturiser 50g? A. At the very least, each product has a use by/expiration date between 12-18 months from the date of purchase. We never sell expired products. The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand. Some perishable items (such as certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates.