Clean and dry your denture/partial.
Apply Polident once a day in short strips as shown on pack, not too close to denture edge.
Rinse mouth before inserting denture/partial.
Press denture/partial into place, hold firmly & bite down for a few seconds to secure hold.
Polident Fresh Adhesive is formulated to give you a strong all-day hold and has a mint flavour for a fresh feeling so you can get on with enjoying your life with confidence.
Wearing dentures isn't easy - Want to enhance your denture experience? Try Polident Fresh Denture Adhesive Cream.
It holds your dentures whichever way they move: forward and backwards, up and down, and side to side all day long. It also features a mint flavour for a fresh feeling so you can get on with enjoying your life.
How about also trying Polident Daily Cleanser? it removes (when used as directed) 99.9% of odour causing bacteria (in laboratory testing) for a cleaner, fresher and brighter denture.
Size: 60 g
• Strong all-day hold
• Mint Flavour
• Improves denture fit and comfort
• Seals out up to 74% of food particles** **versus no adhesive after 1 hour on a lower full denture
Keep out of sight and reach of children. A few individuals may be sensitive or allergic to this product. If you experience an allergic reaction or discomfort, discontinue use immediately. Other side effects such as oral irritations and gastrointestinal symptoms (e.g.nausea) may occur. Swallowing small amounts of this product, when used as directed, may occur and is not harmful.
III-fitting dentures may impair your health. Visit your dentist regularly to check your denture fit. To keep tip from clogging, keep cap and nozzle dry. Refasten cap after use.
Read instruction first.
PVM/MA Copolymer, Petrolatum, Cellulose Gum, Mineral Oil, Flavour,
Propylparaben, CI 45430.
For the first time, use a small amount, too much can cause oozing; apply less next time if this occurs. It may take a few tries to find the right amount for your denture. Apply once a day for secure hold. If you need to apply more than once a day, seek advice from your dental health professional.
Applying Polident Adhesive:
1. Apply Polident Adhesives in short strips as per pack directions, once a day to clean dry dentures, not too close to denture edges.
2. Rinse mouth before inserting dentures, press dentures into place, hold firmly and bite down for a few seconds to secure hold.
Remove Polident Adhesive in 3 steps:
1. Rinse mouth with warm water, then slowly remove dentures using a rocking motion.
2. Remove adhesive residue from dentures and mouth with warm water and soft brush.
3. Clean your dentures thoroughly using Polident Cleanser and then rinse with water.
Store in a cool, dry place. Refasten cap after use
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes