Breath-A-Tech's cardboard asthma spacer is a compact and portable collapsible spacer intended to be used by patients to administer aerosolised medication from most standard asthma and COPD inhalers prescribed by a Physician or Healthcare Professional.
Ideal for emergencies, first aid, travel, sports or camping, this product can be used up to 7 days or until soggy. The Breath-A-Tech cardboard spacer does not require priming before use and can be used straight out of the package.
- Always follow the instructions provided with your asthma inhaler
- Before use, check that the Breath-A-Tech cardboard spacer is intact and that the interior is free of small objects that could be inhaled
- Replace the Breath-A-Tech cardboard spacer immediately if it is damaged
- Store in dry area away from direct sunlight
- Breath-A-Tech's cardboard spacer can be used multiple times. However, it is recommended to replace the Breath-A-Tech cardboard spacer after 7 days or sooner if it becomes damaged, soggy or dirty.
Specifically designed to improve the delivery of asthma and COPD medication deep within the lungs, where it is needed the most
Can help reduce wastage of medication from asthma and COPD medication
Can help overcome poor technique in co-ordinating inhalation and actuation of the asthma puffer
Australian designed and made
Collapsible and portable
Comes in a clear re-usable bag for storage
Anti-static - no priming required before use
Step 1: Place fingers in the middle of the chamber along the longsides as indicated on the chamber. Gently squeeze to snap the side panels into place to fully expand the Breath-A-Tech, push the inhaler slot side in gently.
Step 2: Remove the cap from your inhaler and shake well
Step 3: Push the inhaler into the inlaher slot opening as indicated on the Breath-A-Tech cardboard spacer
Step 4: Put the mouthpiece betweenthe lips and make up an airtight seal. Maintain a firm grasp on the Breath-A-Tech cardboard spacer to ensure it is fully expanded at all times
Step 5: Depress your inhaler and take a slow, deep breath through the mouth an hold for 5-10 seconds
Step 6: Wait at least one minute before repeating step 5. Only use one dose from the inhaler at a time. Remove the inhaler and flatten the Breath-A-Tech cardboard spacer between uses