Caruso's Vitamin B6 is a one-a-day supplement formulated to relieve breast tenderness, mood swings and mild fluid retention associated with premenstrual tension and also promote red blood cell health.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
WARNING: Stop taking this product if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
If fluid retention persists, seek medical advice.
Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in the first trimester.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Why use Caruso’s Vitamin B6?
Caruso’s B6 is a high potency easy-to-swallow tablet which has been formulated to help relieve some of the symptoms of premenstrual tension, promote healthy red blood cell production and support a healthy physiological response during times of stress.
Caruso’s Vitamin B6 health indications:
• Reduce mood swings, irritability and aggression associated with pre-menstrual tension.
• Relieve mild fluid retention in pre-menstrual women
• Relieve morning sickness
• Promote red blood cell health
Customers who would use Caruso’s Vitamin B6:
• Women who are experiencing symptoms of premenstrual tension including mood swings, mild fluid retention and breast tenderness
• Those individuals who wish to enhance their red blood cell health
• Pregnant women who wish to relieve morning sickness
Each tablet contains:
Equiv. to pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 200mg
Directions for use: Adults and children over 16, take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your health professional.