Fragrance Free?: Yes
• Amino acid-based surfactant: This mild cleansing ingredient transforms the cream face wash into a delicate foam that gently yet effectively removes dirt, oil and makeup
• Ceramides: Helps maintain the skin's natural barrier
• Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain skin's natural moisture
• Amino acids: Help support skin's Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF), known to attract and retain moisture.
• MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients over time for 24 hour hydration.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Chloride, Pca, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Peg-100 Stearate, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric, Glycerides, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Aspartic Acid, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Sorbitan Isostearate, Carbomer, Glycol Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycine, Trideceth-6, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Threonine, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Pca, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Sodium Lauroyl, Lactylate, Serine, Sodium Benzoate, Valine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Proline, Isoleucine, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Alanine, Phenylalanine, Coconut Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Edta, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Citric Acid, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Histidine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyquaternium-53, Polyquaternium-39, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzoic Acid
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
• Wet skin with lukewarm water
• Massage cleanser into skin in a gentle, circular motion
• Rinse well
• Avoid direct contact with eyes
• If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water