No Products in the Cart
STRONG SOOTHING RELIEF
? Muscular Aches and Pain
? Back, Neck and Shoulder Pain
? Joint Pain and Stiffness
? Sprains and Strains
? Arthritis, Fibrositis and Rheumatism
• SOOTHE - ease and treat pain to help with a better night’s sleep
• FAST – relieve pain quickly before bedtime
• HIGH STRENGTH – a stronger formula to tackle more intense pain
• TARGETED – apply directly onto the painful area
• EFFECTIVE - works by increasing blood flow to the affected area
• EASY-TO-APPLY - non-greasy, absorbs well into the skin and doesn't stain clothes or bed-linen
MADE IN AUSTRALIA - Deep Heat has been supporting Aussies for more than 60 years!
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
DO NOT USE: If you are allergic to salicylates or with anti-coagulant medications.
• On skin that is broken, cracked, sensitive or irritated.
• If tube seal is broken or missing.
• In conjunction with heat pads.
For accidental ingestion or overuse, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre: 131 126 (Australia), 0800 764 766 (New Zealand).
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL.
Methyl Salicylate 250 mg/g.
Menthol 80 mg/g.
Apply a thin layer and gently massage into affected area until completely absorbed into the skin. Wash hands immediately after use. Repeat 2-3 times daily as necessary.
Store below 30° C.
Please Recycle Carton and Tube.
Q. Where can I buy Deep Heat Night Soothing Pain Relief Cream 100g? A. Deep Heat Night Soothing Pain Relief Cream 100g can be bought online on the Live Healthy Online Store.
Q. What's the origin of this item? A. Deep Heat Night Soothing Pain Relief Cream 100g is imported out of Australia and manufactured by Deep Heat.
Q. What's the expiry date for Deep Heat Night Soothing Pain Relief Cream 100g? A. At the very least, each product has a use by/expiration date between 12-18 months from the date of purchase. We never sell expired products. The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand. Some perishable items (such as certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates.