LACTEEZE contains lactase enzymes to assist the digestion of lactose in dairy products. Lacteeze provides effective relief of wind, bloating and digestive discomfort associated with lactose intolerance.
Lacteeze tablets are specifically formulated for mild to moderate lactose intolerance. Simply take 1 - 2 tablets just before consuming food containing lactose.
Lacteeze contains no preservatives, artificial colours or flavours. It is yeast, dairy, gluten, egg and nut free. Certified Kosher.
Strength: 4,000 ALU.
• Lacteeze tablets can be chewed or swallowed whole.
• Mild peppermint flavour.
• Safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Free from artificial colours and preservatives.
• Nut, egg, dairy and gluten free. Certified Kosher.
• Trial size packs available.
If symptoms persist consult your health professional. If diarrhoea persists for more than 48 hours in adults seek medical advice.
Not to be used in the management of dairy allergies.
Lacteeze does not need to be refrigerated. Store below 25?. Do not freeze.
Lacteeze is recommended for:
• Lactose intolerance
• Lactose malabsorption
• Inability to digest lactose in dairy
• Gas, bloating, abdominal cramps and diarrhoea associated with the digestion of dairy.
Dextrose, microcrystalline cellulose, Lactase (4,000 ALU), calcium stearate and natural mint flavour.
Chew or swallow 1-2 Lacteeze tablets just before consuming dairy. Adjust the dose to suit your individual needs. Lacteeze should be taken every time you consume dairy products.