No Products in the Cart
Water (Aqua), Urea, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Ethoxydiglycol, Decyl Glucoside, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Glycolate, Sodium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
Contains: 67.25% naturally dervied ingredients
To use as a Tan Remover:
For best results, use at least 3 days after initial self-tan application.
1. Shake well. Apply liberally and evenly onto dry skin. Leave on for at least 5 minutes.
2. Rinse off by showering in warm water and use a wet face cloth to gently wipe away the tan. For more stubborn areas, use an exfoliating mitt to buff skin until tan is removed.
3. Skin is now cleansed, primed and ready for a fresh coat of self-tan!
To use as a Self-Tan Primer:
1. For best results, use 1 day prior to self tan application.
2. Shake well. Apply liberally and evenly onto dry skin. Leave on for at least 5 minutes.
3. Rinse off by showering in warm water. Combine with an exfoliating mitt for a more vigorous result.
4. Skin is now cleansed, primed and ready for a fresh coat of self-tan!
TIP: Apply a small amount of product to a cotton pad to easily and quickly correct any application mistakes or streaks.
Q. Where can I buy Le Tan Uber Pro Tan Remover? A. Le Tan Uber Pro Tan Remover can be bought online on the Live Healthy Online Store.
Q. What's the origin of this item? A. Le Tan Uber Pro Tan Remover is imported out of Australia and manufactured by Le Tan.
Q. What's the expiry date for Le Tan Uber Pro Tan Remover? A. At the very least, each product has a use by/expiration date between 12-18 months from the date of purchase. We never sell expired products. The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand. Some perishable items (such as certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates.