We get that sometimes the glass of wine tastes better than a kale juice. We love the power of detoxification through a clean life>
Created to allow you a detoxifying practice in the comfort of your own home. Based on the principles of detoxifying through saunas, mud soaks, hot springs & peat therapy, our bombs create your own cleanse with just the aid of a bathtub.
How it works:
- Humic and Fulvic acid are one of the most potent antioxidants known. The detoxification process is caused by their free-radical scavenging ability that bind and displace damaging oxidizing agents such as heavy metals & toxic molecules. Fulvic and humic acid have been shown to transport and distribute nutrients in to your cells, enhancing nutrient absorption in the body. Also stimulating the immune system and promoting circulation that dissolves fat cells, used as an anti-inflammatory for relief of symptoms from chronic aches, pains and strain, their profound healing and detoxifying properties have been studied with amazing results. Shown to target skin problems like eczema, ulcers and psoriasis and success in treating illness and disease such as arthritis, viruses and even stopping tumour growth.
- Bombs act to neutralize the chlorine in your bath water allowing you chlorine (toxic) free water.
- Infused with magnesium that is absorbed through the skin to assist bodily functions, recover after exercise, reduce lactic acid build up, aid inflammation and expel fluid retention.
- Moisturizing oils are added to leave your skin hydrated and soft.
Our Detox Bombs are all natural with no added colours, so they will not stain your bath if it is sealed! We recommend you do a small test prior to using if your bath is old and porous. Our bombs are also fragrance & essential oil free for our sensitive skin friends. If you would like to add a scent to your bath, you may add Organic Essential Oils (not solvents as solvents may be harmful).
100% ALL natural, vegan, BPA & Paraben free. Handmade.
No animals were harmed in the making of our bombs.
Please read all instructions. Consult a physician prior to use if you have any contraindications to hot water which may include: serious disorders of the central nervous system, pregnancy, heart conditions, fever, serious inflammatory skin diseases, heat sensitivity, open skin injuries or bleeding. Some detox side effects can occur. This is due to the toxins in your body being released. If effects are too strong, hop out of the tub.
- Magnesium plays an important role in metabolizing carbohydrates, while influencing the activity of hormones that control blood glucose levels. Low magnesium may cause insulin resistance, which could result in the kidneys being unable to retain magnesium during periods of hyperglycaemia, creatinga magnesium deficiency and subsequently, diabetes.
- A lack of magnesium - which helps regulate the activity of more than 300 enzymes in the body - may contribute to high blood pressure, hyperactivity, heart problems and other health issues.
- Sulfate is essential for many biological processes. It helps to flush toxins and form proteins in joints, brain tissue and mucidproteins.
- Acts to stimulate circulation in the body.
- Encourages sweating process. Toxins are excreted by sweat, so the more sweat the better.
- Ginger has powerful antimicrobial properties.
- Effective to detoxify the lymph's.Ginger in the form of a bath soak provides the dual benefit of stimulating your lymphatic flow while causing your body to let go of the tension and constriction of the circulatory system.
- Natural vitamin C.
- Neutralizes the chlorine and Chloramines in bath waterto purifyand reduce chemical exposure.
- Chemical equation is as follows: Sodium ascorbate + Hypochlorous acid = Dehydroascorbic acid + Sodium chloride + water.
- Helps to restore PH balance of bath water after chemical equation of sodium ascorbate and chlorine has occurred.
- Alkalizing and soothing effect on the body.
- A strong anti-oxidant and astringent.
- It is often used as a natural remedy for psoriasis, eczema, aftershave applications, ingrown nails, to prevent sweating of the face,cracked or blistered skin, for treating insect bites, poison ivy, and as a treatment for varicose veins and haemorrhoids.
- Coconut Oil-Softens and moisturizes skin.
- May help to soothe and repair skinand improveailments and problems like eczema, celluliteand psoriasis
- Fulvic acid, a naturally occurring compound found in nutrient rich soil, is a potent antioxidant that usually carries 70 or more minerals and trace elements as a part of its molecular complexes. The all natural compound is absorbed through the cell membrane of the skin, to nourish and detoxify the body. The detoxification process is caused by their free-radical scavenging ability that bind and displace damaging oxidizing agents such as heavy metals & toxic molecules.
- Fulvic and humic acid have been shown to transport and distribute nutrients in to your cells, enhancing nutrient absorption in the body. Also stimulating the immune system and promoting circulation that dissolves fat cells, used as an anti-inflammatory for relief of symptoms from chronic aches, pains and strains.
- The profound healing and detoxifying properties have been studied with amazing results, shown to target skin problems like eczema, ulcers and psoriasis and success in treating many illnesses and diseases such as arthritis and viruses.
- Rinse tub or use natural cleaners before filling to wash away any cleaning chemicals.
- Use of a dechlorinator or water purifier can be beneficial. Our bombs do actively remove chlorine from the bath but every city has different water supply. Neutralizing other toxins through a filter may be beneficial but is not essential.
- Fill up tub with hot water. The warmer the water, the more it will enhance the sweating process. Toxins can be expelled from the body via your sweat, so the more sweat the better! Always test water temperature.
- Whilst bath is filling up place one detox bomb in the tub and let it fully dissolve. Hop in and aim for 10-20 minutes. Do not soak for more than one hour. Listen to your body and if detox effects are too strong, hop out.
- A spike in your pulse rate can occur during the detox, do not be alarmed. This is part of the process and is beneficial to your body!
- DO NOT use any soaps, shampoos or body products during your detox. They are loaded with chemicals and we do not want them on to your body during the detox as your body will be absorbent.
- Use caution whilst exiting bath as oils may leave it slippery.
- A cold shower can be beneficial after the bath. It will help to cool you down & close your pores so you don't reabsorb toxins from sweat. We recommend only using ALL natural products in the shower.
- Rehydrate post detox as fluids may have been lost.