No Products in the Cart
Listerine antiseptic Original Mouthwash kills germs that cause bad breath and plaque.
Listerine Original Mouthwash works for a fresher & cleaner mouth than brushing alone. It:
- Kills germs left behind after brushing and flossing
- Reduces plaque more than brushing alone
- Provides long lasting fresh breath protection
- Maintains healthy gums
When used twice daily as part of regular oral hygiene, Listerine kills the germs that cause bad breath and plaque
- Plaque: Plaque is caused by germs in the mouth. Listerine Original Mouthwash is an anti-plaque mouthwash that reduces plaque.
- Gum disease: Gum disease is a major cause of tooth loss. Your oral hygiene routine should include daily brushing, flossing and rinsing with Listerine and visiting your dentist every 6 months.
Ever wondered why you need to incorporate an antibacterial mouthwash as part of your oral care routine? Brushing and flossing alone only reaches 25% of your mouth. Incorporating Listerine® as your third step helps to kill germs in the remaining 75% of the mouth and can help reduce plaque to help provide that long-lasting fresh breath.
Shelf Life in Days: 730 days
KEY FEATURES• 1 Litre
USAGE ADVICETo Open: Squeeze smooth areas on cap and turn. To Close: Turn cap until it locks.
Q. Where can I buy Listerine Original Antibacterial Mouthwash 1L? A. Listerine Original Antibacterial Mouthwash 1L can be bought online on the Live Healthy Online Store.
Q. What's the origin of this item? A. Listerine Original Antibacterial Mouthwash 1L is imported out of Australia and manufactured by Listerine.
Q. What's the expiry date for Listerine Original Antibacterial Mouthwash 1L? A. At the very least, each product has a use by/expiration date between 12-18 months from the date of purchase. We never sell expired products. The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand. Some perishable items (such as certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates.