No Products in the Cart
During your baby's first 12 months, their immune system is still developing so they need extra protection from germs. With Milton, Stop the spread!
Milton 30 Anti-bacterial Tablets is a hospital grade disinfectant for baby & home.
• Expertly developed to sterilise in 15 minutes all baby items using cold water
• Hospital grade disinfectant
• The Milton cold water method of sterilising has been used by mums and midwives for over 70 years
• Kill 99.9% of germs
• Ideal for use at home, travel and overnight stays
• No need to boil or rinse and no residual taste remains
• Solution works for 24 hours
• Use to sterilise all breastfeeding equipment and baby feeding accessories: breast pump parts, baby bottles, soothers, teething rings, small plastic toys, plastic cutlery, weaning bowls
• Only 2 tablets required to make 4L of antibacterial solution
Milton 30 Anti-bacterial Tablets is a hospital grade disinfectant for baby & home.Milton, the expert in cold water sterilisation of baby feeding equipment for over 70 years
Suitable For: Sterilisation
Size: 30 Tablets
CAUTIONKeep out of reach of children.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONWhy sterilise?
FIRST AID INFORMATIONFor advice contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre (phone 131126). If swallowed do not induce vomiting. If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin or hair thoroughly. If in eyes, wash out immediately with water.
Active Ingredients: 500mg Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate. Available Chlorine 32% w/w per tablet.
Contains: Sodium Bicarbonate
USAGE ADVICEDisinfect pre-cleaned baby equipment by soaking in made up solution - dilution: 2 Milton tablets per 4 litres of water (15 minutes minimum) - solution keeps active during 24 hours.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C. Store out of direct sunlight.
Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.
Q. Where can I buy Milton Antibacterial 30 Tablets? A. Milton Antibacterial 30 Tablets can be bought online on the Live Healthy Online Store.
Q. What's the origin of this item? A. Milton Antibacterial 30 Tablets is imported out of Australia and manufactured by Milton.
Q. What's the expiry date for Milton Antibacterial 30 Tablets? A. At the very least, each product has a use by/expiration date between 12-18 months from the date of purchase. We never sell expired products. The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand. Some perishable items (such as certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates.