5 Year Warranty (Aus/NZ)
Easy to use and features the latest tubeless technology with a 360° Intelli Wrap Cuff and Bluetooth® conenctivity. It also features 100 reading memory, irregular heartbeat and body movement indicators.
•Latest Tubeless Technology without the hassle of wires!
•Bluetooth® Connectivity: iPhone/Android
For iPhone/Android. For list of supported smart devices visit: http://www.omronconnect.com/au/en_gb/devices/ prior to purchasing
Automatically applies the right amount of pressure for fast, accurate and more comfortable measurements
•100 Reading Memory with Date & Time via OMRON connect App Only
•360°Intelli Wrap Cuff (Med-Lge)
Snaps easily onto your arm, 22-42cm arm circumference
•Cuff Wrapping Guide
Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on the user’s arm
•Irregular Heartbeat Indicator
This monitor can detect an irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) which can assist with early diagnosis*. If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear alerting the user to consult with a medical professional.
*N.B. Only a doctor can diagnose arrhythmia
•Body Movement Indicator
Alerts user if anybody movement has occurred during the blood pressure reading
•Made in JAPAN
•OMRON connect App Compatible
•Powered by 4 x AAA Batteries
Always read & follow the instructions for use & health warnings. For people with high blood pressure. Consult your doctor to evaluate the readings. Check your device periodically for accuracy.
Boxed Contents: Main unit with in-built cuff, setup instructions, instruction manual, 4 x AAA batteries
Please see instruction manual for full list of warnings.
• Consult your physician before using the device for any of the following conditions: common arrhythmias such as atrial or ventricular premature beats or atrial fibrillation, arterial sclerosis, poor perfusion, diabetes, pregnancy, pre-eclampsia, masectomy, renal disease or severe blood flow problems or blood disorders as cuff inflation can cause bruising
• Always consult your doctor. Self-diagnosis of measurement results and self-treatment are dangerous
• Do not adjust medication based on measurement results from this blood pressure monitor. Take medication as prescribed by your physician. Only a physician is qualified to diagnose and treat High / Low Blood Pressure
• The monitor is not intended to be a diagnostic device
• Do not use the unit for any purpose other than measuring blood pressure
• Do not use the device on the injured arm or the arm under medical treatment
• Do not wrap the arm cuff on the arm while being on an intravenous drip or blood transfusion
• Consult your physician before using the device on the arm with an arterio-venous (A-V) shunt
• Do not apply or inflate the arm cuff around any body parts other than your upper arm
• Do not take measurements more than necessary. It may cause bruising due to blood flow interference
• Remove the arm cuff if it does not start deflating during the measurement
• The air tube or the AC adapter cable may cause accidental strangulation in infants
• Keep out of reach of children. Contains small parts that may cause a choking hazard if swallowed
• If there are any abnormalities during the measurement, remove the arm cuff
• Do not use this device on infants, children or persons who cannot express themselves
• Do not inflate the arm cuff more than necessary
• Stop using this monitor and consult your doctor if you experience skin irritation or discomfort
• Use only the approved arm cuff for this unit. Use of other arm cuffs may result in incorrect measurement results
• Do not use a mobile phone or other devices that emit electromagnetic fields near the device except when except when transferring your readings to your smart device. This may result in incorrect operation of the device.
• Do not use the device with other medical electrical (ME) equipment simultaneously
• Do not use this monitor in areas containing high frequency (HF) surgical equipment, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) equipment, computerized tomography (CT) scanners or in oxygen rich environments
• Follow the battery/ AC adaptor instructions carefully
Cuff- not made with any natural rubber
Please see instruction manual for detailed instructions.
• Avoid bathing, drinking alcohol/caffeine, smoking, exercising and eating for 30 minutes before taking a measurement
• Rest for at least 5 minutes before taking the measurement
• If using the Bluetooth® function you will need to SYNC the device to your smartphone
• Sit upright on a chair with your legs uncrossed and feet flat on the floor, with your back and arm being supported
• Remove tight-fitting clothing from your arm. Do not roll up a tight sleeve. Do not place the arm cuff over thick clothes
• Wrap the arm cuff firmly in place around the left upper arm. Please see instruction manual if needing to use the right arm.
• Positioning the monitor with the START/STOP button towards the body makes it easier to use the device
• The bottom edge of the arm cuff should be 1 to 2 cm above your elbow
• Rest your arm on a table so that the arm cuff is at the same level as your heart
• Ensure solid connection of the airplug and cuff to main unit
• Ensure you remain still and do not talk during the measurement
• Press the START/STOP button
• The cuff will inflate and a result will display on the screen (approx. 30-60 secs)
• The reading will be automatically saved in the memory
-20°C to 60°C / 10 to 90% RH (non-condensing)