Breast Milk Is Best For Babies. Before You Decide To Use This Product, Consult Your Doctor Or Healthcare Worker For Advice. This Product Is Not Suitable For Babies Aged Under 6 Months. Follow Instructions Exactly. Prepare Bottles And Teats As Directed. Do Not Change Proportions Of Powder Except On Medical Advice. Incorrect Preparation Can Make Your Baby Ill.
Skim Milk, Lactose, Vegetable Oils (Palm Olein, Sunflower, Soybean, Coconut), Whey Protein Concentrates, Demineralised Whey, Arachidonic Acid (ARA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Lecithin (Soy), Minerals (Tri Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin A Acetate, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium D Pantothenate, Cholecalciferol, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Ascorbic Acid, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta Carotene, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, D-Biotin, Cyanocobalamin), Choline Bitartrate, Taurine, Inositol, L-Carnitine, Lutein, Nucleotides (Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Inosine 5'-Monophosphate Disodium, Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate Disodium, Uridine 5'-Monophosphate Disodium, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate Disodium). Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS), Lactobacillus Fermentum (CECT5716). CONTAINS MILK AND SOY
3 scoops (1 scoop equivalent to 8.5g) of powder added to 180ml of potable previously boiled lukewarm water. Each bottle should be prepared
individually. This is a guide only. Your baby may need more or less than indicated. Ideally, formula should be prepared just prior to feeding.
Otherwise, refrigerate prepared formula and use within 24 hours. Solid foods should be offered from 6 months. This product should not be used for infants aged under 6 months.
- Wash hands before preparing formula. Sterilise all utensils by boiling in water or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm. Measure the required amount of cooled, boiled water into sterilised feeding bottle. Warm to feeding temperature.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill scoop lightly; level off using the built-in leveller.Do not compact the powder into the scoop.
- Add one level scoop of powder for each 60ml of water. Cap the bottle and shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist and feed immediately. Discard any unfinished formula. Prepare each bottle only as needed. It is safer to use immediately after preparation. Where made up formula is stored prior to use it must be refrigerated and if unused, discard within 24 hours. Solid foods should be offered from 6 months.