No Products in the Cart
Constipation is a very common condition that affects people of all ages, sizes and races. It usually means that your digestive system isn't working as regularly or frequently as it should. The severity of constipation varies from person to person, and can reduce quality of life.¹
Predictable relief from constipation caused by some painkillers and other medications.
Regular exercise is important for regular bowel movements.³ Reduced physical activity can cause constipation.
1. De Lillo AR and Rose S. Functional bowel disorders in the geriatric patient: Constipation, fecal impaction, and fecal incontinence. Am J Gastroenterol 2000 95(4):901-5.
2. Lederle FA. Epidemiology of constipation in elderly patients. Drug-utilisation and cost-containment strategies. Drugs Aging 1995 6: 465-469.
4. Chang YM, El-Zaatari M and Kao JY. Does stress induce bowel dysfunction? Expert Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol 2014 8(6):583-5.
5. Sanjoaquin MA, Appleby PN, Spencer EA and Key TJ. Nutrition and lifestyle in relation to bowel movement frequency: A cross-sectional study of 20630 men and women in EPIC-Oxford. Public Health Nutr 2004 7(1):77-83.
6. Taba Taba Vakili S, Nezami BG, Shetty A et al. Association of high dietary saturated fat intake and uncontrolled diabetes with constipation: Evidence from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey. Neurogastroenterol Motil 2015 27(10):1389-1397.
7. Shin GH, Toto EL and Schey R. Pregnancy and postpartum bowel changes: constipation and fecal incontinence. AM J Gastroenterol 2015 110(4):521-9.
Prunelax Smooth 300gPrunelax at night, gentle relief at sunrise
Suitable For: Adults and Children over 12 years. Children under 12 years: consult your healthcare professional for advice.
Product Claims: Prunelax is an effective laxative made of natural senna. For a predictable overnight relief, take Prunelax.
Boxed Contents: 40 Adult doses
Size: 40 Doses
KEY FEATURES• Prunelax is a laxative made of natural senna leaves. The active ingredient Sennosides B is naturally derived, effective, predictable and strong.
CAUTIONIf symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking Prunelax. Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea are present. Prolonged use of any laxative is undesirable and may cause serious bowel problems. Keep out of reach of children. Use in children under 12 years is not recommended.
Active Ingredients: Sennosides B 4mg/g
Contains: Prunelax Smooth Laxative contains Senna (Senna alexandrina leaf extract powder 150 mg / 7.5 g) providing 30 mg / 7.5 g dose of hydroxyanthracene glycosides equivalent to Sennosides B, prunes, apple pulp, flax seeds, honey & sucrose.
USAGE ADVICEBefore using laxatives, drink plenty of water and increase your fibre intake. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
SAFETY DIRECTIONSDo not use if safety foil seal under cap is broken or missing.
STORAGE AND DISPOSALNo refrigeration needed
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30 °C.
Storage Temperature: Store below 30 °C.
Q. Where can I buy Prunelax Smooth 300g? A. Prunelax Smooth 300g can be bought online on the Live Healthy Online Store.
Q. What's the origin of this item? A. Prunelax Smooth 300g is imported out of Australia and manufactured by Prunelax.
Q. What's the expiry date for Prunelax Smooth 300g? A. At the very least, each product has a use by/expiration date between 12-18 months from the date of purchase. We never sell expired products. The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand. Some perishable items (such as certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates.