QV Flare Up Bath Oil 200Ml Eczema Prone
Suitable For: Mild Atopic Eczema
• • Dual action formula reduces the level of bacteria and helps prevent moisture loss.
• • Calms irritated skin and reduces roughness and scaling.
• • Leaves a thin film of occlusive oil on the skin, which helps to rehydrate skin.
• • Suitable for recurrent eczema where secondary staphylococcus aureus infection is a problem.
• • Prevents the itch-scratch cycle.
Use only as directed. Do not use undiluted or inadequately diluted. For eternal use only. Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. Avoid any undiluted product contacting skin or eyes. If product enters eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water. If there is persistent irritation or sensitivity to any ingredient, stop treatment and consult your doctor. Do not use with soap or detergent as these may reduce the activity of benzalkonium chloride.
Avoid eyes. Use of this product may cause the body and bathroom surfaces to become slippery. Particular care should be exercised when handling a baby.
Always refer to the dosage indicator on the product to help ensure that the amount used is appropriate for the
amount of bath water.
1. Fill bath with water. There should be at least enough water in the bath to submerge the QV Flare Up bath Oil bottle to the marked 'fill line.
2. Add QV Flare Up Bath Oil to the bath a drop at a time, stirring the water gently by hand to ensure the product is distributed evenly throughout. The water will start to become cloudy.
3. There are two panels on the back of the QV Flare Up Bath Oil bottle, one black, and one grey. Submerge the bottle in the bath until the fill line on the bottle and the water level in the bath meet.
4. There is enough QV Flare Up Bath Oil in the bath when the grey panel blends with the cloudiness of the water and is no longer visible. You should still be able to see the black panel.
5. If both panels are still visible, repeat steps 2 through 3 until only the black panel is visible. Note that the panels will not change colour in any way, and will still be present when the pack is removed from water.
6. If neither panel is visible, there is too much QV Flare Up bath Oil in the water. Add more water to the bath and repeat steps 2 through 3 until only the black panel is visible.
7. Soak in the bath for 10-15 minutes. Gently pat skin dry
Watch this video to learn how to use QV Flare Up Bath Oil. Please ask them to hyperlink video https://youtu.be/FVMGMEiZ3pc
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Store Below 30 Degrees Celsius