No Products in the Cart
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult a doctor or health worker for advice.
WARNING: Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make a baby very ill.
DECLARED ALLERGENS: Contains milk and soy.
Lactose, vegetable oils (including esterified and soybean), partially hydrolysed whey protein, maltodextrin, corn syrup solids, emulsifier (soy lecithin), long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids from single-cell sources [arachidonic acid (AA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)], L- histidine, L-tyrosine, taurine, nucleotides (cytidine-5'- monophosphate, disodium uridine-5'-monophosphate, adenosine-5'- monophosphate, disodium inosine-5'-monophosphate, disodium guanosine-5'- monophosphate), L-carnitine, antioxidants (mixed tocopherols concentrate, ascorbyl palmitate), lutein.
Minerals: Calcium, chloride, potassium, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, iodine, manganese, selenium.
Vitamins: Vitamin C, choline, inositol, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin A, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, beta-carotene, vitamin B6, vitamin D, folic acid, vitamin K, biotin, vitamin B12.
Contains milk and soy.
The protein source of S-26 GOLD DELICATEEZE Infant formula is 100% whey partially hydrolysed, broken down, protein from cow's milk.
1. Always wash and dry hands before preparing formula. Wash bottles, teats, caps, cups and spoon.
2. After washing, sterilise by boiling for 5 minutes. Keep bottles and cups capped until use.
3. Boil fresh drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow boiled water to cool to lukewarm.
Consult FEEDING GUIDE for quantities of water and formula.
4. Prepare each bottle or cup individually. Pour in required amount of lukewarm water.
5. Fill the scoop with S-26 GOLD DELICATEEZE and level off on the side of the can. Only the enclosed scoop should be used. Always add 1 scoop (8.6g) per 60mL water.
6. Cap bottle and shake or stir formula in a cup. Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded
- Follow "How to Prepare" instructions on pack.
- "Feeding Guide" is available on pack. Note that a baby may need more or less than indicated.
- Ideally formula should be prepared just prior to feeding. Otherwise, refrigerate prepared formula and use within 24 hours.
- From 6 months, infants should be offered solid food in addition to this formula.
- Store can in a cool, dry place (e.g. pantry).
Use contents of can within 4 weeks of opening. Use by date and batch code are located on the base of this can.
Q. Where can I buy S26 Gold Alula Delicateeze 850g? A. S26 Gold Alula Delicateeze 850g can be bought online on the Live Healthy Online Store.
Q. What's the origin of this item? A. S26 Gold Alula Delicateeze 850g is imported out of Australia and manufactured by S26 Gold.
Q. What's the expiry date for S26 Gold Alula Delicateeze 850g? A. At the very least, each product has a use by/expiration date between 12-18 months from the date of purchase. We never sell expired products. The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand. Some perishable items (such as certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates.