S-26 Alula Gold LI is a premium, nutritionally complete, specialty infant formula for babies from birth who are lactose intolerant or unable to properly digest lactose. The protein source of S-26 Alula Gold LI infant formula is whey protein concentrate and cow's milk protein isolate.
It continues to support your baby through the time when solids are being introduced at around 6 months, as a well-balanced diet is important.
As it is a specialty formula, consultation with a healthcare professional is recommended before use to ensure S-26 Alula Gold LI is suitable for your baby.
Not suitable for infants with cow's milk protein allergy or galactosaemia or those requiring a galactose-free diet.
Not suitable for general use and should be used under medical supervision.
Suitable For: Suitable from birth
Serving Size: 13g
Servings Per Pack: 69
Serving Suggestion: Feeding Guide
0-2 weeks: 60ml pre-boiled water, 1 level scoop of powder, suggested feeds per day - 7-9
2 weeks - 3 months: 120ml pre-boiled water, 2 level scoops of powder, feeds per day - 6
3-6 months: 180ml pre-boiled water, 3 level scoops of powder, feeds per day - 5
6-12 months: 180ml pre-boiled water, 3 level scoops of powder, feeds per day - 4-5
Over 12 months: 180ml pre-boiled water, 3 level scoops of powder, feeds per day - 3
Your baby may need more or less than indicated. Ideally, formula should be prepared just prior to feeding. Otherwise, refrigerate prepared formula and use within 24 hours. From 6 months, infants should be offered solid food in addition to this formula.
EXACTLY. PREPARE BOTTLES AND TEATS
AS DIRECTED. DO NOT CHANGE
PROPORTIONS OF POWDER EXCEPT ON
MEDICAL ADVICE. INCORRECT PREPARATION
CAN MAKE YOUR BABY VERY ILL.
S-26 GOLD LI is not suitable for general
use and should be used under medical
It is not suitable for galactosaemics.
BREAST MILK IS BEST FOR BABIES.
BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO USE THIS
PRODUCT, CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR
HEALTH WORKER FOR ADVICE.
Corn syrup solids, vegetable oils (including soybean oil), whey protein
concentrate, milk protein isolate, emulsifier (soy lecithin), long-chain
polyunsaturated fatty acids from single-cell sources (arachidonic acid [AA],
docosahexaenoic acid [DHA]), taurine, L-cysteine, nucleotides
(cytidine-5'-monophosphate, disodium uridine-5'-monophosphate,
adenosine-5'-monophosphate, disodium inosine-5'-monophosphate, disodium
guanosine-5'-monophosphate), L-carnitine, antioxidants (mixed tocopherols
concentrate, ascorbyl palmitate), lutein, acidity regulator (citric acid).
Minerals: Potassium, chloride, calcium, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium,
iron, zinc, copper, iodine, manganese, selenium.
Vitamins: Inositol, vitamin C, choline, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid,
vitamin A, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, beta-carotene, vitamin D, folic
acid, vitamin K, biotin, vitamin B12.
The protein source of S-26 GOLD LI Infant Formula is whey protein
concentrate and cow's milk protein isolate.
Contains: Contains soy and milk.
1. Always wash and dry hands before preparing formula. Wash bottles, teats and caps.
2. After washing, sterilise by boiling for 5 minutes. Keep bottles capped until use.
3. Boil fresh drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow boiled water to cool to lukewarm. Consult FEEDING GUIDE for quantities
of water and formula.
4. Prepare each bottle individually. Pour in required amount of lukewarm water.
5. Fill the scoop with S-26 GOLD LI and level off on the side of the can. Only the enclosed scoop should be used. Always add 1 scoop (8.7g) per 60mL water.
6. Cap bottle and shake. Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded.
• Do not use if seal is broken.
• Always replace plastic lid after use.
• Store can in a cool, dry place (e.g. pantry).
• Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures.
• Use contents of can within 4 weeks of opening.
• Use By date and Batch Code are located on the base
of this can.
• Fill is by weight, not volume.
• Some settling of the powder may occur.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes