No Products in the Cart
S-26 GOLD PROGRESS is our most advanced formulation in Australia, and is developed based on our Alula PlatinumCare Complex principles.
It is a premium follow-on formula for older babies from 6 months who are being introduced to solids. It is specially tailored to meet the changing nutritional needs of your child at this age, as a well-balanced diet is important
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult a doctor or health worker for advice.
WARNING: Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make a baby very ill.
DECLARED ALLERGENS: Contains milk and soy.
Milk solids, vegetable oils (including esterified and soybean), long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids from single-cell sources (arachidonic acid [AA], docosahexaenoic acid [DHA]), emulsifier (soy lecithin), L-cysteine, acidity regulator (lactic acid), taurine, L-tryptophan, nucleotides (cytidine-5'-monophosphate, adenosine-5'-monophosphate, disodium uridine-5'-monophosphate, disodium inosine-5'-monophosphate, disodium guanosine-5'-monophosphate), L-histidine, antioxidants (mixed tocopherols concentrate, ascorbyl palmitate), lutein.
Minerals: Potassium, calcium, chloride, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, iodine, selenium.
Vitamins: Vitamin C, choline, inositol, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin A, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin K, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12.
Contains milk and soy.
The protein source of S-26 GOLD PROGRESS Follow-on Formula is cow's milk.
1. Always wash and dry hands before preparing formula. Wash bottles, teats, caps and spoon.
2. After washing, sterilise by boiling for 5 minutes. Keep bottles and cups capped until use.
3. Boil fresh drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow boiled water to cool to lukewarm.
Consult FEEDING GUIDE for quantities of water and formula.
4. Prepare each bottle or cup individually. Pour in required amount of lukewarm water.
5. Fill the scoop with S-26 GOLD PROGRESS and level off on the side of the can. Only the enclosed scoop should be used. Always add 1 scoop (8.7g) per 60mL water.
6. Cap bottle and shake or stir formula in a cup. Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded
- Follow "How to Prepare" instructions on pack.
- Not to be used for infants under 6 months.
- "Feeding Guide" is available on pack. Note that a baby may need more or less than indicated.
- Ideally formula should be prepared just prior to feeding. Otherwise, refrigerate prepared formula and use within 24 hours.
- From 6 months, infants should be offered solid food in addition to this formula.
- Store can in a cool, dry place (e.g. pantry).
Use contents of can within 4 weeks of opening. Use by date and batch code are located on the base of this can.
Q. Where can I buy S26 Gold Alula Progress 900g? A. S26 Gold Alula Progress 900g can be bought online on the Live Healthy Online Store.
Q. What's the origin of this item? A. S26 Gold Alula Progress 900g is imported out of Australia and manufactured by S26 Gold.
Q. What's the expiry date for S26 Gold Alula Progress 900g? A. At the very least, each product has a use by/expiration date between 12-18 months from the date of purchase. We never sell expired products. The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand. Some perishable items (such as certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates.