S-26 Alula Original Newborn infant formula provides complete nutrition suitable for infants from birth.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult a doctor or health worker for advice.
WARNING: Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make a baby very ill.
S-26 Alula Original Newborn
At this age, your baby is embarking on a new journey of development, while being totally dependent on you for comfort, protection and nourishment. Together you have a lot of milestones to look forward to.
From when your baby is born until they are about to start solids, our infant formula S-26 Alula Original Newborn is designed to provide complete nutrition.
Milk solids, vegetable oils (including soybean oil), emulsifier (soybean lecithin), choline, inositol, taurine, L-carnitine.
Minerals: Potassium, chloride, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, sodium, zinc, copper, manganese, iodine, selenium.
Vitamins: Vitamin C, vitamin E, niacin, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, vitamin D, folic acid, vitamin K, biotin, vitamin B12.
Contains Milk & Soy
The protein source of S-26 Alula Original Newborn Infant Formula is cow’s milk
1. Always wash and dry hands before preparing formula. Wash bottles, teats and caps.
2. After washing, sterilise by boiling for 5 minutes. Keep bottles capped until use.
3. Boil fresh drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow boiled water to cool to lukewarm. Consult FEEDING GUIDE for quantities of water and formula.
4. Prepare each bottle individually. Pour in required amount of lukewarm water.
5. Fill the scoop with S-26 Alula Original Newborn and level off on the side of the can. Only the enclosed scoop should be used. Always add 1 scoop (8.3g) per 60mL water.
6. Cap bottle and shake. Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded.