S-26 Alula Original Progress is a follow-on formula designed to provide balanced nutrition suitable for babies from 6 months when solids are being introduced.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult a doctor or health worker for advice.
WARNING: Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make a baby very ill.
S-26 Alula Original Progress
From 6 months of age when solids are being introduced, our specially developed follow-on formula S-26 Alula Original Progress provides balanced nutrition.
This is a very active time for your growing baby who will soon be sitting, crawling, standing and may even be saying a little word or two– just some of the milestones to look forward to during this important developmental phase of your baby’s life.
Milk solids, vegetable oils (including soybean oil), emulsifier (soybean lecithin), taurine.
Minerals: Potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, selenium, iodine.
Vitamins: Vitamin C, vitamin E, niacin, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin D, pantothenic acid, folic acid, vitamin K, biotin, vitamin B12.
Contains Milk & Soy
The protein source of S-26 Alula Original Progress Follow-on Formula is cow’s milk.
1. Always wash and dry hands before preparing formula. Wash bottles, teats, caps, cups and spoon.
2. After washing, sterilise by boiling for 5 minutes. Keep bottles and cups capped until use.
3. Boil fresh drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow boiled water to cool to lukewarm. Consult FEEDING GUIDE for quantities of water and formula.
4. Prepare each bottle or cup individually. Pour in required amount of lukewarm water.
5. Fill the scoop with S-26 ORIGINAL PROGRESS and level off on the side of the can. Only the enclosed scoop should be used. Always add 1 scoop (9.1g) per 60mL water.
6. Cap bottle and shake or stir formula in cup. Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Formula left in the bottle or cup after a feed must be discarded.