The Welcare Digital Thermometer- Ultimate is designed to give fast and accurate temperature readings. For oral, rectal, underarm and bath temperature measurement.
• 5 second* reading time
• Backlit screen
• Jumbo screen
• Readable in °C or °F
• Fever alarm
• Last reading memory function
• Measurement completion alert
• Automatic shut-off
• Flexible tip
• Oral, rectal or underarm use
*Result times may vary due to the individual and method used.
Boxed Contents: 1 x Thermometer, 1 x Protective Cover, 1 x CR2032 Button Battery (non-accessible), 1 x Instruction Manual & Warranty Card
Please read all Safety Warnings provided with the product prior to using.
Always read & follow the instructions for use & health warnings. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
• Button batteries are hazardous (whether the battery is new or used).
• Swallowing or insertion of a button battery into any part of the body can cause severe or fatal injuries in 2 hours or less.
• If you suspect your child/a person has swallowed or inserted a button battery inside their body, medical attention should be sought immediately. You can also call the Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for 24/7 fast, expert advice.
• Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely according to current local regulations.
• Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.
Power Source- 1 x CR2032 button battery (non-accessible)
Please read the full Instructions for Use provided with the product prior to using.
Before using, please disinfect the thermometric tip
1. While the thermometer is off, press and hold the On/Off button for 3 seconds.
2. Press the On/Off button. The product will run a self-check test, during which all the digital segments appear on the screen.
3. The memory will show the last reading on the screen for 2 seconds.
4. After showing the mode of measurement, the thermometer will enter the testing mode.
5. Refer to Methods of measuring temperature section for placement instructions.
6. Keep the user still during the measurement.
7. The three dashes (---) will flash sequentially throughout the testing process. As soon as the temperature value is reached (approx. 5 seconds) flashing stops and an alarm will beep for approximately 10 seconds. The measured reading will appear on the LCD simultaneously.
8. Once the beeping has stopped the measurement is completed. Remove the product
from the measurement site.
9. The highest temperature measured appears on the screen.
10. Turn the product off by pressing the ON/OFF button.
11. Although the product will turn off automatically after 10 minutes, to conserve power it is recommended to turn the product off manually after each reading.
12. The reading will automatically be stored in the memory.
13. The measurement continues even after the beeping has stopped. In order to achieve better body temperature measurement results, it is recommended to keep the probe in the mouth and rectum for an additional 2 minutes, or in the armpit for an additional 5 minutes after the beeping sound.
• Note: Result times may vary due to the individual and method used.