Experience Veet Men Hair Removal Kit with Aloe vera (Aloe Vera extract present in Aftercare Balm) for sensitive areas designed for intimate body parts. Contains Hair Removal Cream and Aftercare Balm.
Experience Veet Men Hair Removal Kit, designed for those more sensitive intimate body areas. The Kit includes a Hair Removal Cream and an Aftercare Balm, which were carefully tested under the control of a dermatologist.
- Hair Removal Cream: now you can depilate even the sensitive intimate body areas
- Aftercare Balm: will help to leave your skin feeling hydrated and calmed after depilation
Suitable For: Men. Sensitive areas.
Boxed Contents: Hair Removal Cream 100mL and Aftercare Balm 50mL. Keep this pack, as you'll need the information printed on it.
Size: 1 Pack
Dermatologist Tested?: Yes
• Designed for Intimate Body Parts
• Starts Working From 5 Minutes*
• With Aloe Vera**
• Dermatologically Tested
Precautions for use of the Hair Removal Cream: Read and follow all precautions and directions before use. Do not exceed 10 minutes total application time. SUITABLE for use on groin, pubic area, base of penis, scrotum and buttocks, chest, back, arms, legs and underarms. NOT SUITABLE for use on shaft or top of penis, between buttocks, around anus & peri-anal area head, face, eyes, nose, ears, and nipples or any other body parts. Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions. Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin, if you suffer from any skin related disorder, or if you have a condition which may affect the skin. Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the Hair Removal Cream to a small part of the area you wish to treat, followin I the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately and rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice. Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching. After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Contains alkali and thioglycolate. Product may cause surfaces to become slippery.
Avoid spillage on carpets, clothes and flooring.
Remove jewellery before using this cream.
FIRST AID INFORMATION
For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Phone Australia '13 11 26; New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor
Hair Removal Cream : Ingredients: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Potassium Thioglycolate, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Talc, Glycerin, Parfum, Polyethylene, Sodium Gluconate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract.
Aftercare Balm : Ingredients: Aqua, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexylglyce-rin, Bisabolol, Parfum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, CI 77891
Contains: Alkali and thioglycolate.
Retain outer pack for all precautions. Suitable for men
Takes between 5 (5 min applies to the hair removal cream only. It starts working from 5 minutes) - 10 minutes
1. Read & follow precautions and directions carefully before use.
2. The Hair Removal Cream is suitable for hair removal on groin, pubic area, base of penis, scrotum, and buttocks. Do not use the hair removal cream on shaft or top of penis, between buttocks, around anus & peri-anal area.
3. If you are using the product for the first time, you may find it easier to trim the hair to -2cm.
4. Using your hands or the curved part of the spatula, spread the hair removal cream evenly onto skin, fully covering the hair. Rinse hands immediately with water afterwards.
5. Leave the Hair Removal Cream on your skin for 5 minutes and then use the spatula or damp cloth to gently remove a small test area of cream, while keeping the skin taut. If the hair comes away easily, use the spatula or a damp wash cloth to remove the rest. If your hair is more stubborn, you can leave the cream on for up to 10 minutes in total - but don't leave it any longer. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product with a damp wash cloth immediately and then rinse thoroughly with water to remove the cream completely.
6. Rinse your skin thoroughly with water to remove the cream completely, and then gently dry.
7. Apply the Aftercare Balm as you would a moisturiser, massaging gently into the skin.
Keep the outer packaging, as it contains precautions and full directions for use. Please read them carefully.
Dispose of Tube, Seal and Cap. Recycle Stick and Carton. arl.org.au
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes