Veet PURE legs and body cold wax strips contain a hypoallergenic wax formula** and provides long lasting smoothness in just 4 easy steps.
Veet hypoallergenic hair removal wax formula with PURE is dermatologically recommended by the Skin Health Alliance which involves a scientific review performed by a team of independent dermatologists (only applicable to wax strips). Formulated to minimise the number of ingredients required and the risk of allergic reactions. Veet Pure Legs and Body Cold Wax Strips waxes and removes hairs from the root, for long lasting smoothness.
*Dermatologically recommended by the Skin Health Alliance which involves a scientific review performed by a team of independent dermatologists (only applicable to wax strips).
** With the least number of ingredients vs all previous Veet wax strip formulas.
Suitable For: Sensitive skin
Recommended By: Dermatologists
Boxed Contents: 20 wax strips, 2 Perfect Finish wipes. Enough for 2 depilations of both half legs.
Size: 20 Pack
Dermatologist Recommended?: Yes
Hypo Allergenic?: Yes
• Refined formula* wax strips
• Hypoallergenic wax formula**
• Hair removal with long lasting smoothness
• Suitable for sensitive skin
- Retain outer pack. Read and follow all precautions and directions before use.
- Suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms and bikini line.
- NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
- Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
- Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinoids.
- If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience then progress to the sensitive areas of underarm and bikini line.
- Before use, make sure your skin is dry, non-irritated, and free of creams, oils or deodorant.
- Before every use, test your skin reaction by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately using the back of a used strip, Perfect Finish wipe or baby oil and then rinse thoroughly with cold water. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
- Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
- After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
- If you run out of Perfect Finish wipes, you can use baby oil. Don't use water, soap or alcohol to remove the wax.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Ingredients: Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Paraffinum Liquidum, Silica, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.
Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecy! Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Limonene.
You can achieve great results in just 4 easy steps.
1 Slowly peel the strips apart using the outwards rounded tabs.
2 Apply one strip to your skin in the direction of hair growth. Rub a few times in the direction your hair grows to make sure the wax adheres well.
3 Hold tab. Hold skin taut. Pull strip back on itself (as fast as you can!) in one swift motion, close to the skin as you pull.
4 After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Perfect Finish Wipe.
Before using Veet Wax Strips, please read pack precautions carefully.
Make sure the skin is completely clean and dry before waxing and you can reuse each strip more than once in a session until it loses its stickiness.
No need to rub the strips between the hands to separate them!
Best used before the end of: please see bottom of the pack.
Store any remaining strips in a cool, dry place.