No Products in the Cart
- Relieves 4 Cough & Cold Symptoms: Cough, Nasal congestion, Body ache, Headache and Muscle stiffness.
- 8 hours of relief from cough and cold
- Active ingredients in Vicks VapoRub work in two ways: 1) By Inhalation - Medicinal vapours help relieve nasal congestion.; 2) By Stimulation - Rub in. VapoRub Acts directly on the skin, warming away muscular aches and pains
- Suitable for adults and children above 2 years old
- Available in two pack sizes: 50g | 100g
Don't let cough and cold come in the way of you and your family's sweet dreams. Vicks Vicks VapoRub Chest Rub Ointment provides up to 8 hours relief from cold symptoms so you can enjoy a full night of restful sleep, even with a cold.
Suitable for adults and children above 2 years old.
Vicks VapoRub contains cough suppressants. So if you want a good night's sleep for the whole troop (For children 2 years and above), gently apply VapoRub on chest and throat before bedtime to reduce coughs due to cold. A loving massage will also soothe cold induced minor muscular aches and pains such as sore muscles and blocked nose.
KEY FEATURES• Helps Relieve Distress of Colds. Up to 8 Hours Relief.
CAUTIONKeep out of reach of children. For external use only.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONPlease keep carton for future reference.
Active Ingredients: Menthol 2.82% w/w, Camphor 5.26% w/w, Eucalyptus Oil 1.33% w/w.
Contains: Turpentine Oil, Cedar Leaf Oil, Nutmeg Oil and Thymol in a petrolatum base
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C.
Q. Where can I buy Vicks VapoRub Ointment Decongestant Chest Rub 50g? A. Vicks VapoRub Ointment Decongestant Chest Rub 50g can be bought online on the Live Healthy Online Store.
Q. What's the origin of this item? A. Vicks VapoRub Ointment Decongestant Chest Rub 50g is imported out of Australia and manufactured by Vicks.
Q. What's the expiry date for Vicks VapoRub Ointment Decongestant Chest Rub 50g? A. At the very least, each product has a use by/expiration date between 12-18 months from the date of purchase. We never sell expired products. The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand. Some perishable items (such as certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates.